🥺!! Tere liye !!🥺

Next day morning..

Ks was sleeping peacefully in her bed..while head was still in hm's lap.hm was also slept at that time in the same position resting her head in the bed's corenr cause she was not slept whole night for ks..

Ks's sleep disturbed for the sunlight which was coming from the window..
She slowly opens her eyes but for the blurred vission she rubs her eyes with her fingers and looks properly around her..she found her head in hm's lap and she sees hm who was sleeping deeply...
Ks imidiyetly got up from hm's lap with a jherk..

Ks in mind:aree hum..hum aise haseena ke goud mein saar rakhkar kaab so gaay?..

Ks started remembering last night scenes.and she looks at hm.who was still sleeping deeply..

Ks:humko iss ladkika kuch samajh mein nhi ata hai.kabhi kabhi toh aise baat kaarti hai jaise ki abhi yahase bhaag jaygi.humko toh bardasht hi nhi kaar pati hai.aur kabhi kabhi aisa bartav karti hai jaise ki hum iske apne hai koi..najane kaabse janti hai yeh humko.waise agar yeh kaal nhi hoti yaha toh shayad hum saar dard se maar hi jate..

Ks again looks at hm and she took a deep breath..she slowly got up from the bed and slowly gose towards hm and slowly held hm's head from her back side in her one plum and warped her other hand around hm's back and make layed her properly in the bed gently without disterbing hm's sleep..ks took a pillow from besides her and slowly keep it under hm's head and placed her head on the pillow softly..and she was about to got up from ther but suddenly hm warped her hands around ks's neck area and pulled her towards her in sleep and ks falls on hm..hm hugs ks in her sleep..
Ks shockingly looks at hm..

Hm in sleep:a..abbu..😴

Hm was looking like a little bearbie doll in her sleepy state.ks just freez at her place while she looks properly at hm's face.she was gazing at hm's whole face while her eyes were scanning each and every part of hm's face.cause it's her first time to seeing hm like this closely..ks was musmarised after seeing hm's natural beauty infront of her.and it's do a magic on ks that her lustful eyes towards hm turned into two love sink Shyny eyes....

A little smile appears in the corner of her lips.she held hm's hand and trys to appert them from her neck but hm tighten her grip more at ks's neck.some unknown feelings were building up inside ks's mind but ks couldn't find out them..

Ks in mind:yhe..yeh kaa ho raha hai humko?itni Khushi kahe mehsoos ho raha hai humko?Aisa toh pehle kabhi nhi hua humare saath.hum toh itne ladkion ke kareeb ayy hai..paar kabhi humko Aisa mehsoos nhi hai hua jo abhi haseena ke kareeb ane se hume ho raha hai.paar kahe?..

Ks again looks at hm's cute sleepy face.and she separated her hands from her neck carefully and placed them in the bed.and she got up from hm and took the blanket and coverd hm with the blanket properly.and she started buttoning her shirt..and she gose to the door and opened in and came out from the room and closed the door.

Sushi:heyy baby..good morning..

Ks:ama tum? Tum yaha kaa karrahi ho aur kaab aii tum yaha?..

Sushi:aree baby bho toh adat hai na meri Roz subha tumhe good morning kehneka.toh yaha hi tumhari wait karrahi thi main.yeh lo tumhari black coffee.iske bina toh tumhara mood hi fresh nhi hota hai haar subha..take it..

Ks(still buttoning her shrit):nhi..humko nhi chahiye coffe.humara mood nhi hai abhi coffe pineka.

Sushi in mind:hmm.lagta hai boss ne haseena ki bohi halat kiya hai jo bho haar ladkiyon ke saath karte hai.accha hua bohot accha hua uss haseena ke saath.bohot chalak samajhti thi na bho khudko?😈..