~!! Healing Love !!~

Ks came out from the washroom after sometimes..and sees hm who was standing in the balcony looking at the moon..she was wearing a white dress with a transparent stole around her neck..and her hairs were untide moving from her neck for the slow air..

Ks wear her shirt properly and went behind hm..and slowly warps her hands around hm's belly and backed huged her..while rested her chin on hm
Shoulder..hm was thinking about something but for the sudden move of ks she backed in her sence..

Ks:kaa karrahi hai app yaha akeli khadi hoke Mohtarma?kis soch mein dubi Hui hai app?thoda rest leleti..itna chinta karengi toh tabiyat nhi kharab ho jaaygi humari honewali dharampatni ki?..

Ks said smilingly...but hm held her hands and separated them from her belly and moves a little from there..
Ks shocked at this wierd behaviour of hm and asked..

Ks:haseena..kaa hua tum aise..kaa kuch baat hai kaa?tum naraz ho kaa humse?....

Hm took a deep breath and said...

Hm:app humse sach mein pyaar karti hai krishu?..

Ks:k..kaa?yeh tum kaa kehrahi ho haseena?yeh kaisa sawal hai?..

Hm:jitna pucha hai utna jawab dijiye hume..
Hm said a little bit louder looking at ks..ks lowerd her gaze and smiled at hm and said,..

Ks:tumhe humare pyaar kaa sabut chahiye haseena?...
Saying this ks slowly opens her shirts upper three buttons looking straight at haseena's eyes...

Hm:yeh..yeh kyaa karrahi hai app?
Haseena asked hazitately...but she suddenly stopped in middle while sees the most heart warming thing ever..
Ks slides her shirt from her upper chest..and hm found her name there..
"ʜᴀsᴇᴇɴᴀ" this tattoo was shyning in ks's upper left chest over her heart...

Hm slowly gose near ks and gazing at the tattoo with a wide impression..she looks at ks..who was just smiling looking at her loveingly...
Hm:k..krishu..(moist eyes)

Ks:ise chukar dekho haseena..
Tumhe andaza ho jayga humare mohobbat kaa..
Ks said smilingly..haseena couldn't say anything and slowly placed her hand on ks's chest and touched her name with her trimbling fingers...she feels a havoc inside her heart and imidiyetly closed her eyes..and tears rolling down from her eyes...

Ks:aur koi praman chahiye tumhe haseena?agar kaho toh hum apni jaan tumhare kadmon ke aage rakh sakte hai..humare dimag mein,humare dill mein,humare khoon mein humare jism mein haar jagha haar wakt sirf aur sirf tum hi tum rehti ho haseena..tum humare liye waise zarurat ho jaise havay sasson ko..tum humse Durr chali jaogi Naa toh humari moth usi paal ho jaygi..samajh rahi ho tum humari baat ko?....
Hm opens her eyes and looks at ks's eyes..ks eyes were also got moist...
Ks:tum agar kaho toh hum abhi tumhare samne apna sina chidhkar tumhe dikha sakte hai ki humari dhadkan bhi tumhari sasson dhadakti hai..hum..

Before completing ks's words haseena just jumped on ks and hugs her with her full force while cleanched her shirt on her back tightly..ks smiles at her and secured her in her arms softly

Hm:bus kijiye..ruk jaiye..abb humari Jaan lekar hi manegi kya app?...
Saying this haseena brust out in tears.

Ks:haseena roo maat..humara dill dukhta hai tumhare akhon mein asun dekh kaar..
Ks said creasing hm hairs..
Hm:agar itna hi pyaar karti hai app humse toh fir itna bada sach apne humse kiu chapaya krishu?..