Deku's Damn Cock

~Katsuki's POV~

After Deku and I's uhm... reunion, a few teachers, including Midnight, came
over to ask a few questions. Nothing much, and I answered them all as best
as I possibly could.

"Alright, that's everything," Principal Nezu said as he rose from his spot on Deku's bed

"Great, amazing, now please kindly, get the fuck out," Deku said opening the door with quite the obvious gesture. Midnight chuckled before giving me a wink and giggling as she left with the other teachers and the Principal.

The minute the door was locked shut, I felt Deku's arms wrap tightly around my waist. "Deku we just fucked" I whined half-heartedly. I didn't actually mind, he could fuck me into the next decade for all I care.

"I know, Doll, but..." he trailed off, slowly caressing my body "I just can't get enough of you. Y'know"

"I wonder why that is," I said smirking as I turned around in his arms, reaching up and putting my arms around his neck.

"Doll?" Deku called out looking down at me with furrowed brows

"What is it?" I asked raising an eyebrow at him

"Would you like to go back to the cabin?" He asked reaching down and squeezing my bum

"Whatever" I responded rolling my eyes. Immediately he lifted me, and walked over to his balcony, shutting the doors behind him, then lept off into the sky. In no time we arrived back at the cabin, once he set my feet back onto the floor I simply strode inside making a beeline for his bedroom. This time, I was finally able to look at the contents of the room, more importantly, the succulents, there were three pots of the "Blue lotus flower"

"Damn you got up here fast," Deku said entertaining the room

"Do you know what these are?" I asked pointing to the flowers, ignoring his previous statement

"Blue Lotuses, I'm pretty sure," he said scratching his head then undoing his ponytail "Why?"

"Mmh, no reason..." I said glancing between him and the flowers "Were they always here?"

"Well not exactly," he said walking over and taking me by my waist, pulling me towards the bed where he sat and pulled me between his legs "After the night I marked you, my mom gave me them as a random gift, she loves flowers".

"Did she tell you where to put them or did you just put them in here?" I asked tilting my head to the side

"She specified that I have them in my room while they're young then when ready move them to the mini garden box at my window" He answered making me nod my head slowly as I took in this new info. "Why do you ask"

"Well, to anyone who knows anything about flowers, I studied a bunch of them at a summer camp my dad sent me to, Blue Lotuses are producers of a natural aphrodisiac" I concluded shrugging my shoulders "And recently some scientists had messed with the flower's gene makeup and DNA, and everything else, so now just smelling it enough would put you in an intense state of euphoria"

"Oooh, so how do I tell the difference between the normal ones and the "messed with" ones?" He asked

"Well, that's the thing. It's a waiting game if you want to figure it out" I explained exhaling "But, you can do that another time, right now I need you to do me a favor"

"Of course honey, what's up?" He asked. I looked down at him before pushing him onto the bed.

I crawled onto him, situating myself on his muscular thigh, his knee pressed against my ass, sending a tingle up my spine and a bit of slick out of my hole. What can I say he makes me feel like a nymphomaniac sometimes. I then kiss the idiot hoping he gets the idea.