Blurb - The Heir to Azermore

150 years ago, two ancient kingdoms, Kesaria and Azermore, went to a brutal war against each other. Kesaria came out victorious, Azermore was forgotten...

Estelle Warden is a 17-year-old living in the village of Kesaria. Although she is hardworking and persistent, her life has been full of dark and traumatic events. One night, when her horrible, alcoholic father is confronted by two royal guards who have found him guilty of stealing a precious artifact from the Kesaria Royals, her father blames the crime on Estelle, and she is taken into imprisonment at Kesaria's Royal Castle.

Prince Hugo of Kesaria, a 17-year-old, is preparing to become king in recent news of his father's ill health. Hugo is preparing by taking on royal duties when he is informed about a girl who is allegedly accused of stealing a sacred artifact from his castle. Hugo decides to integrate this mystery girl in which he believes, she is innocent. After Hugo speaks to Estelle he asks her to stay in the castle to which she reluctantly agrees.

Whilst the two are together they discover a hidden secret about Estelle's past, she is an heir to an ancient kingdom that even Hugo never knew about. But as soon as they discover this, strange things start happening around Kesaria. Why is Azermore so secret? How is Estelle connected to it? What will it take to discover the truth? And will Estelle's and Hugo's hatred towards each other grow into something more?

Estelle & Hugo must work together to figure out this mystery, whilst discovering secrets along the way that somebody may not want to find out ...