◾Episode 30◾

"At Seoul hospital"

Taehyung had a cup of coffee in his hand and another cup of coffee he was bringing for the y/n as he moved outside the room door and sat down on a bench far away.

Taehyung pov:-
What was this y/n talking to her sister, means she does not work under the black Mask mafia, but she has had a relationship with them, they left her, what did she do? What is this whole problem is beyond understanding? JK when are you coming I need you badly I don't understand all this alone nor do I have much knowledge of the mafia world I think Jungkook's life is also in danger.
∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Mafia agent:-
This girl's name is y/n jeon and she lives her life with her older sister. The two sisters are not close but y/n jeon uses the cast of her older sister Leena Jeon the most unique of them all. The thing is that Kim Taehyung has been seen with them..!!

Mafia Boss:-
This name is very familiar.!!taehyung has been seen with this girl this is so cool bring a picture of this girl I want to see her who is that girl?

Mafia agent:-
Yes, sir, I got a picture of y/n and her sister too and the best part is that they both ran away from our Black Masks Mafia group when y/n was 15 years old.

Mafia Boss:-
Oh well, we also have to settle our old accounts with these two girls, that's a good thing, try to kidnap this girl as soon as possible and remember that Taehyung has all this in front of him.

After mafia agent leaves, the mafia boss sees the picture of y/n.

Mafia Boss:-
Oh, you're the y/n jeon I'm so happy I've got a big surprise I'm going to have to bring you because you've made my job so easy Being with Taehyung now I'm killing two birds with one bullet. I will put that which will be correct...!!

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Y/n:-
Doctor, Can I take my sister home?

Doctor:-
We will keep them in the hospital tonight and you will take them home tomorrow.

After the doctor left, Lee-na addressed y/n.

Leena:-
Where is your boss? He came in the middle of all of them, I am very sorry! What did he have to come to our house to see?

Y/n:-
Not only did she visit our house, but she also brought you and me to the hospital and I don't know where he is now.

Leena:-
Y/n I have to stay here tonight and you don't have to stay here, you go home, we left the house like this, you come tomorrow morning and take me away.

Y/n:-
Unnie But how can I leave you alone in this state, I want to stay here with you.

Leena:-
No, you don't have any special need here, so you also hurt and you also need a lot of rest and it is not right to leave the house empty.