★𝐀𝐧 𝐨𝐥𝐝 𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝

Okay so this is a rewrite of the old smg34/3box story. I decided to rewrite it because I didn't really like how the first one was written. So enjoy :D
╭── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╮
💀- SMG3'S POV
●~●~●~●~●
"THERE WE GO" I smiled as I finally got the leash onto Eggdog. Me and Eggdog were going to take a short walk around the woods near smg4's castle. My coffee shop is right next to the castle, so walking to the woods won't be so far. I actually never been in those woods, well i have, but never too deep. I put my on coat and scarf to protect me from the cold outside. It was in the middle of November, so it was pretty cold outside. I don't want Eggdog getting sick no time soon :(, so I also gave Eggdog a little hat to protect it's head. Eggdog looked so adorable in it. I'm so graceful for my son. "Okay Eggdog are you ready?" I asked him as I bended down to he's height. He barked, so I assumed it meant yes, so I opened to door. I felt the cool air hit my skin. It felt nice with all the comfort of the coat and scarf. I closed the door of my coffee shop and lock it behind me.
🗝-NARRATIVE POV:
●~●~●~●~●
Smg3 and Eggdog were walking in the woods. It was an interesting route, usually Smg3 would take Eggdog to the park or would walk a block or two, but for some odd reason, the forest caught Smg3's eye. As they walked deeper into the woods, the more anxious Smg3 was. Smg3 stops at a cave."Okay Eggdog," Smg3 said, his words shaking a bit "How about we end our little walk here and go home to some warm coffee, How does that sound?" Eggdog wined. Eggdog seemed to want to continue the walk, but he didn't want to disobey his papa, he'd been disappointed in him. Smg3 saw the small bit of disappointment on Eggdog's face. Smg3 sighed and crouched down on one knee to get on Eggdog's level. "Sorry buddy, I just think it's dangerous out here. If i had known that, I would've just came by myself. Instead of coffee, How about we watch that movie you always wanted to watch? You can also lick the graham crackers, but only today since you're lucky." Eggdog's eyes lit up and he excitedly jumped up and down. Smg3 smiled from Eggdog's happy gesture. Smg3 patted Eggdog's head. "Okay then, let's get out of here before-" The two suddenly hear a sound in the cave. Eggdog gets in front of Smg3 while Smg3 pulls out his phone for a flashlight. Smg3 steps closer to the cave, unfortunately, Smg3 didn't bring a weapon with him, so he hoped there wasn't anything that posed as a threat in the cave. Smg3 gets close enough to the cave to find the problem. He finds a tiny pebble in a hole that blocking the cave from falling apart. Smg3's curiosity gets the better of him and he pulls the pebble from the hole. As expected the cave collapses. the cave wasn't huge but it wasn't small either, but it was big enough to get Smg3's leg stuck between a couple boulders. Smg3 yelped out. "Shit! uh.. Eggdog! Could you please get help! I'm a little stuck here.." Smg3 Panicked, his voice cracking. Eggdog obliged and ran off to find someone to help Smg3. Smg3 didn't really trust Eggdog going off by himself, but what other choice did he have? Smg3 sat there in anguish, as he felt the large boulders press against him. As he's mind was pacing, he heard someone call out. "Hey!" Smg3 quickly turned to the call of the shout. "Over here! I need help!" The voice rushed over. When the voice got closer, Smg3 took notice of their clothes. The stranger's clothes looked awfully familiar. Has he met this person before? Instead of being greeted with assistance, the man stared at smg3 with defensive look
"How'd you get here? Trying to steal my orb, huh? Theft!" Smg3 looked up to the man, confused and awfully offended at the man's claim. "What? No! I didn't even know there was a orb here! I was just walking my dog.." The two sat in a awkward silence for a second until smg3 eventually broke it. "I kinda need some help here!" Smg3 said impatiently. "I can see that dumbass" The stranger rolled his eyes. "Then help me moron!" Smg3 demanded. The stranger left out a groan and lifted up the rock high enough for smg3 to crawl up from the rock's grasp. Smg3 patted down his clothes to get dust and dirt off his overalls. Smg3 finally got a good look at the mysterious man. Smg3 looked him up and down. He gazed at his raggedy, spiked-like hair, but then again, his clothes were the most interesting part. "Hey..don't I know you?" Smg3 asked, eyes squinting. The stranger got closer to smg3, observing him closely. "No." The stranger said clearly. "Oh..alright then. Thanks I guess" Smg3 replied. Smg3 began to walk away, a little disappointed that the stranger wasn't someone familiar. While smg3 was a few steps away, he hears a loud gasp. 'The hell?' Smg3 thought to himself. "WAIT!" The stranger called out. Smg3 turned to the stranger, waiting for a response.

 Smg3 turned to the stranger, waiting for a response

"SMG3?!" Smg3 froze. 'N-no, it couldn't be..' "X?!" The two ran up to eachother. Xboxfan996 picked Smg3 and tossed him around, but quickly put him down. "Sorry, just happy to see you again! It's been 10 years since I last saw you!" "I didn't know we ever see eachother again, this feels odd" The two smiled at eachother. "Your welcome for saving you by the way" X smirked. "Wha- I didn't need your help, I could've got out by myself" "you were literally begging me to help you" "Shut up.." Smg3 suddenly heard a small barking sound coming from behind him. "Smg3!" Smg4 called out for Smg3. Smg4, along with eggdog, ran up to smg3 to find him and Xboxfan996. Eggdog gets in front of smg3 to protect him, not recognizing who Xboxfan996 is. "Hey, eggdog told me you were in danger, well he tried to but I couldn't understand him. You seem okay to me" "took you long enough, but i don't need help anymore, I'm free now aren't I?" "I know now but.." Smg4 looked away "Nevermind. Who's this?" Smg4 makes eye-contact with xboxfan996, feeling a little unnerving with each gaze. "I'm Xboxfan996" Xboxfan996 said butting in. "Oh yeah! We uhh..You...We all...Yea, I have no idea who you are" Smg4 chuckled. "You don't..know who I am?!" Xboxfan996 felt offended by this "nope.." Smg4 smiled awkwardly. "I tried to kill you and friends!" "Everybody does...Atleast once" Smg4 chuckled. "Welp, I'm tired...I wanted to take a walk with my dog but the whole thing went into shambles.." Smg3 yawned. Smg3 rubbed his eyes and picked up eggdog. "Later losers" Smg3 threw up a peace sign while walking away, leaving the two recolors alone. "Sooo, how long did you guys know eachother?" Smg4 asked, trying to break the awkwardness. "Since 2011. We're really close" Xboxfan996 grinned. "I-im Smg4!" Smg4 stuttered, he reached out his hand for a handshake. "I know..." Xboxfan996 replied. "Right!" Smg4 said avoiding eye-contact, his voice cracking. Xboxfan996 glared at Smg4 and left into the unknown. 'Good meeting you...' Smg4 thought to himself, disappointed. Hopefully this won't ruin his whole week.
╰── ⋅ ⋅ ── ✩ ── ⋅ ⋅ ──╯
THIS TOOK TO LONG TI FINISHED THANKS TO PROCRASTINATION. I'M THINKING ABOUT ADDING MY ART TO THE STORY, IDK. (ALSO PLEASE DON'T CONFUSE XBOXFAN996 WITH XBOXFAN997. XBOXFAN997 IS A REAL PERSON WHO IS UNCOMFORTABLE WITH SHIPPING, WHILE XBOXFAN996 IS A FICTIONAL CHARACTER)