016

...Jennie loped out of the station, her shoes pounded heavily across the ground causing the puddles of water to splash up her legs, she wasn't aware yet of how the sky of Seoul hastened grieving for summer with farewell drizzles all until she felt a bead of sweat roll down her forehead and splattered to her chin. it was a rain drop and she halted outside the station looking heavenward.

this was a sign of the upcoming cold autumn of poetry, of leafs and darkening nights.. and for Jennie it was all the right vibes to be in love! as a smile broke out of her lips Jennie took a look around.. midnight streets were typically crowded but with the unexpected rain she caught people running and taking shelters in the open shops, but she couldn't do that yet! not when her goal of confession was unfulfilled.

she took off again passing shops and blurred faces of strangers— when she came back to Seoul in hurry she only had taken her phone, but her mother who has encouraged her on her new journey gave her an umbrella that Jennie thought was useless 'thanks mom!' she smiled and opened it above her head.

with no money and no nothing she could only run so much but she felt her phone buzzed in her hand— and she realized the groupchat was getting flooded by messages..

in the group chat•

J+Z's Dad| JENNIE DID YOU ACTUALLY LEAVE??????

J+Z's-Dad's wifeu| i told you already jagia she went back to Seoul! i'm so happy for her:')

J+Z's Dad| how and whyyyy???? i was making kimchi whole day for her!! YOU BRAT! how dare you leave appa so quick?????? do you not find me cool anymore????

J+Z's-Dad's wifeu| stop being dramatic Jagia..

Our Rabbit-N| what the heck is going on here? who ran away and why and where is my baby zoro's pictures that i DEMANDED!!

J+Z's Dad| Nayeon-ah!!!!! Jennie ran away!

Our Rabbit-N| WHEN AND WHERE AND HOW?

J+Z's Dad| we don't know.. but i'm so sad she left without a goodbye:(

Our Rabbit-N| my poor babybear has lost her mind with her heart too eventually:( should we start searching for her?

J+Z's-Dad's wifeu| sent an attachment

J+Z's-Dad's wifeu| i left u for five minutes to take pictures of Zoro and you couldn't be less dramatic?

J+Z's Dad| Nayeon-ah! what do you mean she lost her mind with her heart?????? my girl always had the bestest heart!

J+Z's Dad| my heart is broken let me grieve wife<\3

Our Rabbit-N| this is the only time Zoro's pic's didn't make me happy-__-

J+Z's-Dad's wifeu| are you two serious!

J+Z's-Dad's wifeu| Nayeon-ah! Jennie didnt run away.. she went back to Seoul chasing her man- cough* dream✨