Western OC #10 Out for Revenge (Requested)

Name: Winona Sage Reed-Powell

*Nickname(s): N/A

Age: 24

Gender: Female

Looks (pictures are allowed, but no anime please):

*Species: Human

*Powers/abilities: Knows how to use a gun, cooking, gardening, horse riding

Personality: Pretty much the polar opposite of her husband (sweet, friendly, kind, intelligent, loyal, easygoing, polite, has a stubborn streak)

Sexuality: Bisexual

*Clothing style/outfit:

*Tattoos: N/A

*Tattoos: N/A

*Piercings: N/A

*Scars: A few scattered

Height: 5'11"

Weight: 120 lb

Likes: Their home, her husband, cooking, gardening, Dahlia, flowers, spring, cooler weather, riding Dahlia, fresh baked bread

Dislikes: Jerks, bounty hunters, talking about her family, thunder storms, winter, snowstorms, anyone insulting her husband

History/Quick backstory: Winona has a very complicated past. She was the daughter of two farmers. Everything was perfect until their farm was raided by a gang when she was 16. Her father was killed trying to protect his family. Her mother died trying to help him. The gang members eventually ran off, leaving a newly orphaned Winona to deal with the farm. She buried her parents on the family farm, packs what she can carry and runs off. She works as a bartender in an saloon, where she eventually meets Stevie. The two are polar opposites and yet they fall madly in love. It's a whirlwind romance literally, he's always coming and going. Eventually he proposes and she says yes. They have a very simple courthouse wedding, and she uses her savings to buy a small home for them. They (really just her) settle in. Her husbands off again, eventually coming by with quite the pocket full of money. She finds out she's pregnant after he's run off for his "job". He returns only to be trailed by a bounty hunter and well, Winona rushes after them. And now her husband is in jail and she is left with a pregnancy alone.

*Family: Dead, Frankie Powell (husband)

*Pet(s): Dahlia (F);

*Medical conditions: N/A

*Physical disabilities: N/A

*Allergies: N/A

Talents: Knows how to use a gun, cooking, gardening, horse riding

Flaws: Has a very strong stubborn streak, she hates thunderstorms with a pssion

Fears: Being abandoned, death, storms

*Grade: N/A

*Occupation: N/A

*Other:

-She is two months pregnant and no one knows

-They are the literally epitome of grumpy x sunshine (no one knows why they fell for each other)

Scenario 1:

You are a bounty hunter who has just captured a stagecoach robber. You've taken him to jail and dropped him off when someone tries to attack you. You react before they can, swiftly pistol-whipping them and binding their wrists. Once they are unconscious it's very obvious that it's a woman. And judging by the ring on her finger and the sudden appearance/attack, she must be connected to the robber you just captured. You?

Scenario 2:

You make it up