With will

"Do you smoke?" Lucy asked grinning and grabbing out a cigarette

"No"-"YES"
Ria yelled before I could even get my words out

I gave her a nasty look and looking at the expression she had gave me back was a 'i want to be cool, shut up'
I rolled my eyes as i watched her inhale the metal and other substances thats in a cigarette

It was her first time smoking...well i first time me seeing

She coughed a bit and ended it with a smile.
She handed back the cigarette as Lucy inhaled

Lucy clearly had smoked before, she handed that cigarette if it was a one pf those plastic straw you get at a restaurant.

After inhaling she blew out a circle of smoke right into my face.
"Your turn princess"

"Oh i don't"-  Ria started coughing, covering up the truth.

I looked at her showing that i was disappointed before looking back at Lucy grinning face
"Okay" i said giving in and taking the cigarette out of her hand.

I swiftly pulled the cigarette to my mouth and inhaled, the taste of ash and dirt filled my mouth creating smoke, taking out the cigarette to exhale the smoke went all around my pov.

The taste of it was bad enough but the look Lucy gave me was disturbing, she smiled moaning a bit looking me up and down before taking the cigarette back and gaving it to Aniya, Aniya gave me a smile
before inhaling the gunk they put into cigarette i just watched in disbelief, i never thought that Aniya would even hold a cigarette, she always been about 'health' and not to 'eat this' or 'drink this' but now she whole different person..

She exhale while the smoke went all over her face, she bursted out laughing while Lucy joined with her, i just stared at Aniya showing her that nothing was funny about her smoking, she looked at me with a smirk, "You never heard of having fun?" She giggled.
"Yeah, having fun is enjoying something", i said back
"Well smoking a cigarette isn't fun?, i mean whenever you do is fun right?"- i just turned my head not wanting to look at her -"And you just smoked a cigarette" she laughed

"Yeah, Aniya so much for health"- i yelled -"I don't give a fuck about myself, but back then you did"- the whole room went silent. Lucy wasn't smiling or Aniya -"don't be like me" i said grabbing the cigarette out of her fingers and throwing it on the floor and stomping on it.

The whole room was like a light fog filled with smoke
I looked at them, their blank faces said it all.
"Did i ruin the fun?" I asked, no of them giving me a reply.

"Can i to Mara real quick?" Aniya asked Lucy, Lucy nodded while still looking at me, her green eyes were like a red evil smile, i knew she had something planned.

Aniya pulled my body towards the wall where Lucy couldn't hear.
"Why did you do that?" She asked annoyed.
"Why did i do that?"- I laughed-"I was trying to keep you health up". I said sarcastically. She rolled her eyes. "Look, we are finally visiting Lucy again after like years of not having any touch."- She sighed-"And she seems cool."
"Smoking is cool for you?" I asked mad. "No that not what i mean"- she said as i look at her in disbelief. -
"What i mean is she looks...powerful? And i like that" just get to the point i said clearly board of her statement -" What i am trying to say is that... i think... she's ..."-  "She's what?" I asked annoyed.
-"She's hot...".

I looked at her with a confused expression i mean i was confused, i mean lots of things can mean 'hot' but usually when you are referring to a person it's sexual? or made off of looks, I wasn't going to lie but Lucy is a beautiful girl, her green eyes really pop out compared to her dark white hair and her figure was amazing, she is tall and skinny with curves, basically the 'the perfect body'.

"Wait...you like"- Aniya started to shake her head up and down gently -"Lucy?"
"Yes!, she's..she's...perfect." She smiled.
"Wait that means..."- "Your lesbian!" I yelled
"Shut up..." she said hitting my shoulder.
"I never noticed." I said a little ashamed, i mean how didn't i know she was lesbian, her best friend needs to know these kind of stuff before she tells.
"I mean i try to make it not obvious" she laughed softly. "Yeah.." i said before looking at her, my best friend likes...girls

I wasn't much of a person to judge but my beliefs were a girl isn't made for a girl and a guy isn't made for a guy, but with the sexual acts of society it was made that you can perform and have feelings with a opposite gender. It wasn't like it was a illegal or something but all of these gender stereotypes and 'pronouns' wasn't for me... but there's nothing i can do, I can't change someone's beliefs or sexuality i just got to live with it just like they have to live with ours. But knowing that you're best friend is one of those people who is opposite of my belief is different.

A best friend is someone who's always there for you, no matter who you love

~chapter 3-

Tell me what you think is going to happen right here➡️