4

It's been two months  since the incident with me and Tasha

Right now Justin and I are packing up our things to move to Jelani house because our parents are going to England on a business trip that will take two to three years.

I'm very sad about the situation because I have never  gone  a day without my parents and losing my parents is one of my biggest fear.

I have been crying nonstop since I heard the news.

They are leaving tonight and Jelani is going to bring them to the airport.

"You finish packing" mummy asked bringing me from my thoughts.

.
.
.
.

It's now 5:00pm and we're getting ready to drop mummy and daddy and the airport.

I have been spaced out today hoping that it's a dream or a prank.

It's now 5:30 and I'm look for something to wear. I decided to wear something simple so I grab a black jean and pair it with a white blouse. The blouse is see through so a wear a black bra under it.

 The blouse is see through so a wear a black bra under it

(The outfit)

On our way back from the airport the car was filled with silence.

The silence was broke when my phone rang it was jada asking if I was ok and trying to cheer me up.

We reach home and I head to my room and start to cry. I'm not use to this feeling the place feels empty without them around.

Crying my self to sleep praying that I would wake up from this nightmare.

Vote🍃