Chapter 11

-Drew-

"It was so nice talking to you Danielle. Bye guys! We have to go to dinner with our parents. Drew, yours are going too. We'll tell them you said hi! Love ya!"

"Nice meeting you Danielle. Bye Drew." Aaron said after Mallory.

"It was nice meeting you as well! I'll be excited for when you two get here!" Danielle lookef genuinely happy to have talked to Aaron and Mallory.

"Bye guys! Love you! And tell my mum and dad to call me when they get home! We're driving to Santa Fe and then we have a break tomorrow! Or have them call tomorrow, I'll just be doing my schoolwork. Bye!"

"Bye. Have fun and good luck!" They said before hanging up.

"Don't tell Liam I'm saying this, but Aaron is really attractive. And Mallory is really sweet! She'd get along well with Harry. I think we need to get those two together!"

"Haha, you think I don't know Aaron is attractive? Trust me, I do. But he's too much like a brother to me. Our parents introduced us when he was about two months and they were always together, and so were we. When we could actually talk sensibly, it was instant best friends after that. Same with Mallory." I smiled thinking of our eighteen year friendship.

"So they're younger than you?" Danielle asked.

"Yeah, I'm 19. I had to stay in primary school an extra year. They're 18. I'll be turning 20 the last day of tour and they're going to be 19 soon."

"Oh, I see."

"Good morning ladies!' My bus driver came in and told us it was time for us to get ready to go to Santa Fe, where I would have a concert tomorrow. Today was a free day as soon as we got there. I really had no idea what we could do, so I asked Danielle to look for something because I was tired and wanted to sleep.

"Night, Dani. Wake me up like 30 minutes before we get there because I want to get dressed and get ready."

"Okay." She said as she was looking at my computer.

"Okay, thanks. Love ya." I said, hugging her before running off to my bed.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, just go sleep." And that's exactly what I did.

----------------------------------------------------------------

"You've been sleeping for nine hours. Wake up, we're going to a club!" Dani yelled into my ear.

"Five minutes. Let me wake up." I called, shoving my head under my pillow. What felt like five minutes later, I got up and walked to the living are where Danielle was. "So, clubbing, right?"

"Yes! But you have to go as Claire!"

"Why? Claire was designed to help me stay away from attention." I groaned, not wanting paparazzi to ruin our girls night.

"Because, Claire needs to be seen out with One Direction, not someone unknown to the press. And yes, before you ask, there will be paparazzi there. They somehow know our every move before we do."

"And that's why I hate being famous sometimes, because your every move is scrutinized. But okay, I guess. I'm gonna find a dress. And should I have my hair curly, wavy, or straight?" I asked the girl who was already sifting thorugh her suitcase.

"Straight. It suits you." She replied, pulling out a red dress.

"Thanks, and Liam is gonna love you in that." I said with a smile on my face.

"This is his favorite dress of mine."

"Like I said before, no beginnings of baby Liams or Danielles on tour. Okay?"

"Just shut up and get ready. I already called Liam."

"Okay, I'll probably be ready soon." I headed to the closet where I hung up all my dresses and hid all my shoes and pulled out a club appropriate dress. It was pretty short, was white with tribal print, and had a cut out back. It was one of my favorite dresses I had. I looked through my shoes and got a pair of black, high heeled booties and a matching, black clutch. Setting the shoes on the bed, I walked to the cramped bathroom where all my wig necessities were located. I found my straight haired wig and got it ready. I secure it to my head and pulled out the giant box of make up Lou let me keep as a Christmas present. It had everything from M.A.C. to Smashbox to Urban Decay. I kept the make up minimal, applying only blush, eye liner, mascara, and some gold eyeshadow to make Claire's green eyes pop. I looked myself over in the mirror and felt accomplished because I knew I looked much better than earlier.

"Look at you. You're gorgeous." Danielle said once I walked out of the tiny bathroom and into the living room.

"Haven't I heard that before? And look at you. You perfect little, ugh. Can we trade faces?" I asked her, completely joking.

"Sure. I've always wanted to be as gorgeous as you." She said, coming up to me and fixing some last minute things with my hair. "Okay, perfect."

"We will be arriving to the venue in approximately 10 minutes." The driver said told us once we were finished talking. We decided to sit down for the next ten minutes and to just talk about anything. We ended up talking about pets. She wanted to get a dog and I wanted to get a cat. Our conversation ended at food, like it somehow always does with the two of us. The driver then told us we had arrived and the boys were waiting for us.

Danielle walked out first where the boys were all waiting for us. Danielle walked over to Liam, who put his arm around her, while I just stood awkwardly by the bus. Harry was talking to Niall and Zayn was talking to Louis. I waited for someone to acknowledge my presence until I saw Niall look at me and wave me over.

"You know you're really hot, right?" Harry told me as soon as I walked over to the two of them.

"Um, thanks? I think."

"Oh, it's definitely a compliment, but Lou would kill me if I tried anything." He smiled, but it faltered a bit at the second part.

"Why? Oh yeah. I'm kinda pissed at him right now. He didn't have the right to do that."

"I totally agree with you. Zayn's the only one who's not completely mad at him for that. He should know not to treat a girl that way." Niall said as Paul and another person from security pulled up with two cars that would take us to the club. Zayn, Louis, Liam, and Danielle got into the bigger car while Niall, Harry, and I got into another. Niall got into the front seat as Harry let me get in first. Niall then turned around so he could talk to us before Jared, the guard driving us, told him to face forward.

"Do you drink?" Harry asked me.

"Depends. I'm feeling good tonight. A few drinks can't hurt." I shrugged as Harry ruffled my hair. "Hey, I spent a long time doing my hair, don't you dare ruin it you jerk!"

"Silly little girl."

"I hope you know I'm older that you, curls." I said, raising my eyebrows.

"Whatever, blondie. Let's just go inside."

---------------

I give you guys every right to murder me right now. Idk, I've just been extremely busy with school since spring break. I've had homework just about every day and I've been getting such little sleep. But I promise that after July 6 I will be able to update regularly. I get out of school on June 6 and I have my first school dance then. Then I'm going to California for about a week on June 14, then when I get back my friend Julia is coming from Chicago to go camping and she's staying for 2 weeks. On July 5 we're going to a Cody Simpson concert in Chicago with my other friend Angelica and then I'm done for the summer. Except for when I have to do summer reading and when swimming starts. So July is pretty much going to be my only free month. I'll probably finish this in July.