Chapter 6

-Drew-

"Like a skyscraper." I finished my last concert with Ed. We were currently in Houston and we were driving to Dallas tonight, where Ed would be going home and One Direction would be flying in.

"Thank you Houston! Thank you for coming and supporting me here in the States! Goodnight everyone!" I screamed and waved while I walked off stage.

"Why am I so amazed every time you sing? I swear you have the voice of an angel!" Danielle gushed over me.

"Thank you Dani! I'm exhausted, lets go back to the bus." She agreed and we headed out the back. I stopped and talked to a few people that couldn't get tickets and I signed things for them.

"Sorry, guys. It's time for us to go." Danielle said.

"We love you Dani!"

"And I love you girls too!" She called out to them as she walked the rest of the way to the bus.

"I really should go. I don't want to be late for the Dallas concert!" They laughed at my comment.

"We love you Claire!"

"I love you all too! Goodnight everyone!"

"Good night Claire!" I blew a kiss and walked back to the bus. I saw Dani and Ed lounging around on the couch, watching something on the tv. I contemplated telling them about my wig, because I really got to know them over the past week. I feel like I can really trust the two if them.

"Can I talk to you two?" I asked, a little nervous I what they would say.

"Yeah, sure." Dani piped up.

"Shoot."

"Okay," I started with a deep breath, "I haven't been 100% honest with both of you. Before you say anything, I want you to know that Simon helped me with this." They both looked a little uneasy, and I knew I was nervous. My hands were shaking and my heart rate sped up.

"Should I be worried?" Dani asked.

"No, but uh." I paused before I continued. "My name isn't really Claire. My name is actually Drew."

"What?"

"Yeah," I said while pulling the wig off my head. "My name is actually Drew Lyman. I'm the exact same person you came to know this week. I just.. I don't do attention very well, but Simon said he would do anything to sign me. We both kind of just came to a silent agreement and Lou helped me with everything. I just didn't want to have to give up my privacy. Please, I just hope this doesn't affect how you think of me."

"Well, it was unexpected, but I'm definitely happy you told me now, versus a few years later."

"I'm just happy you trust me enough." She stood up and hugged me. "So who knows?"

"Everyone on my team. Meaning Lou, Simon, Merideth, and everyone else. Also, my teachers, family, and two best friends. Just please don't tell anyone else."

"Tell me about them!" She asked, seeming very interested.

"I'm going to go to sleep. See you all tomorrow."

"Bye Ed!" We both said as he went back to the bunks.

"Okay, so tell me everything."

"Well, Mallory is great, I think you would love her. You and Perrie are her idols. She is so into fashion, it's unbelievable. She's so sweet and kind. I don't know what I would do without her. And Aaron, he's so kind. He's actually quite the looker, too, but I've known him since diapers. It'd be too awkward. He's insanely popular and he's dating this girl Marissa. She used to be terrible to Mallory and me, but now she's nicer. I'm not saying she's an angel, but she's okay."

"They sound great. I want to tell you about Perrie and Addie. Perrie is just a sweetheart and her and Zayn are the cutest couple ever. They rarely get to see each other because they both are on tour a lot. Addie is kinda shy, but she can warm up to people eventually. She's a total sweetheart and she's studying at uni in London."

"They sound great, I can't wait to meet them."

"We should call them!" Dani exclaimed, probably waking Ed in the process.

"Shhhh!"

"Oops!"

"Aren't they in England anyway? That means that it's around six." I asked her.

"No, Perrie is in LA doing some promos with her band. That means it's 10 there."

"Okay, let's call her!" I was excited to talk to Perrie because Dani described her as such a sweetheart. Dani got out her phone and dialled the number that I assumed to be Perrie's.

"Hello?" I heard a voice on the other end of the call.

"Hey, Perrie, it's Dani. And I have a friend with me."

"Hey, Dani. Who's with you?"

"Claire Meyers, you've heard of her right? Big name in the music industry."

"Yeah, I'm a big fan of yours."

"Thank you. I think I saw your group performing on The X Factor once and I remember you really stood out to me. I can understand why you won. Wait, you won right?" She laughed before answering.

"Thank you! And, yes we did win." We kept talking for about an hour just getting to know each other. We talked about everything and anything. We ended up following each other on Twitter and exchanging numbers.

"We all need to meet up in L.A!" Dani suggested.

"Yes!" Me and Perrie both said at the same time.

"Okay, I'll text you when we figure something out with Claire's schedule! The boys will be with us too, so they can come with us!"

"That sounds great. Love you Dani! Nice to meet you, Claire."

"Love you, too, Perrie."

"Nice to meet you too, Perrie. Bye."

"Bye!" They both said as Dani hung up the phone.

"Okay, we should get to sleep. We have to wake up at 10 to pick the boys up from the airport." I told Dani right before I yawned.

"I can tell you're tired, and so am I. So, goodnight! Sleep tight!"

"Night, Dani! Sleep well."

-------------------------

Updates for this story will most likely be short and once a week unless anything comes up! That's all!

Anyway, I love you all!

•Vote•Comment•Follow•