Chapter 3: down to business

Area 11: britannia

The main castle ware the noble and army are located in Japan there was two meetings that was happening one with cornelia and the other noble and then there was cobra commander and his own private meeting, there was not a lot of people in the room there was of course firefly and zaetan but also in the room ware some other face that have juts arrived in Japan.

dr. mindbender

A britannia scientist and a close ally to cobra commander as he was the one who build the mask that keeps him alive, he is the mastermind of both robotics and genetics although he have been know to do some

A britannia scientist and a close ally to cobra commander as he was the one who build the mask that keeps him alive, he is the mastermind of both robotics and genetics although he have been know to do some.... questionable testings not on civilians but on  criminals that cobra knows that the world  won't care.

on the huge screen on the wall is the weapon manufacturer who has help make the knightmare frames.

destro

Like cobra he too suffered a horrible accident having no choice but to have a metal mask to cover up his deformities, he is in the European county dealing some business with euro britannia along with other high ranking cobra soldiers

As everyone minus destro who was on the screen, they all set down and began the meeting with cobra commander speaking first " hello gentlemen I am pleased you all have come to this meeting one way or another" he look at destro screen " you are on a secure channel right?"

He nods " yes commander, I assure you I am the only who is seeing this meeting, I have my best hacker team to keep any unwanted hackers from listening" he said to him.

" good then let us proceed" cobra commander said as he look at mindbender who stands up  holding a piece of paper and coughed on his hand, airing his throat.

" I am happy to announce the experiments we have been testing on are criminal subjects have going quite well...although we have some complications" he said making cobra sigh as he knew there would be " what kind of complications?" He responded to mindbender would grab a remote and change  destro screen although he can still see and hear the meeting and will also be weather the video.