Ddakji

Y/N's pov

There I was, standing in the freezing cold, outside. It's so fucking cold here. How the fuck did I end up here?

Author's pov

Y/N opened the front door of her house and it was extremely messy. "MOM WHAT THE FUCK HAPPEND HERE?!" She didn't get a response back.

Y/N walked on the stairs and knocked on her mom's bedroom door. "MOM?!" The door opened.

A tall muscular man was in front of her. "Who the fuck are you and where's my mom?" "Calm kiddo your mom is here, we were just having fun." He winks.

Y/N started at him in disgust. "You 2 are disgusting." She says and walks away.

"S/N IM HOME!!" Y/N's little sister came running to her and jumped in her arms. "Sissy your back!!" "Ofc I'm back little one."

Weird sounds were heard from upstairs.
"S/N how about I take you to Miss Cheong right on the left here. I have some work to finish." I said to her. "Okay sissy. Let's go."

Y/N took her little sister to the neighbor and then left.

She went to the subway. In hope to find something...but nothing, she got out. Y/N needed money to survive, and this hell of a mother won't help.

A man with a suit came to her. "Do you wanna play a game?"

Y/N looked at him like she was gonna beat the shit out of him. "No, I don't even know who you are."

The man laughed. "You can get money, you know." Y/N's look softened. "What game are we playing?"

The man responded: "I'm sure you heard about ddakji." He said. "Of course I heard about that." Y/N replies.

"Great, so you know how it works. You'll get 100,000 if you manage to flip my card. Fair deal?"

Y/n paused for a moment. She really needed the money though. "Yeah, fair deal. But what if I can't flip your card?"

"Well since you look like you have no money on you, you can use your body."

"WHAT THE FUCK, YOU MOTHER FUCKING PERVE-"

"I MEAN, I COULD SLAP YOU ACROSS THE FACE!!"

"Oh, yeah, right. My fault. Sorry."

The man nods to make sure it's fine.
"Pick a color."

Y/N's pov

He told me to pick a color. I was about to pick red when I remembered S/N's love for blue. She loved the color. "Blue." I said. He gave me the blue card and we started playing.

I got slapped...and slapped....and slapped. I probably got slapped like 48393949 times. I was done with this game. I was about to beat this man of anger. He looked at me with a smile that I wanted to slap of his face. He annoyed me.

"One more time...if I lose I'm gone." I said. He looked at me calmly. "Your loss." He said. Oh this son of a bitch. He made me cross. This was my last try. I prayed to God that it would flip so I could have the money, I really needed it anyways.

I put all my power in it and threw my blue paper...IT FUCKING FLIPPED!!

I jumped around and screamed. Some people gave me weird looks but I couldn't care. I FUCKING WON!!!

I was about to give him a smack on his face when I remembered....I got the money, he gave the slaps.

He heald his word and gave me 100,000.
"Thank you sir." I bowed. "You deserve it, you won fair and square." He answered. My cheek was completely red of the slaps, but it was worth it.

The suited man started talking again. "If you wanna win a higher amount of money you can play more games." He handed me a card. "Just call this number."

He gave me a card with a circle, a triangle and a quadrilateral. I turned it around and saw a number in the back.

I looked up again to ask him something. But he was gone. I looked in confusion where he was, but he was literally gone.

I took the money and the card and went home. "I should call it." I thought to myself.