The Start

Y/N's pov

I came home and walked in. If my mom was still doing it, I would let S/N at Miss Cheong.

Luckily, I didn't hear shit when I came home. It was a full mess, though.

I got upstairs, and no weird ass man.

She sleeps with everybody these days it's crazy. I still wonder how those men want her. She's a bitch.

My mom wasn't even home. She probably found another man once again, and was just at they're house.

I went downstairs, I had to pick up S/N now.

I knocked on Miss Cheong's door. She opened.

"Annyeonghaseyo miss, I hope I'm not disturbing. I'm just here to pick my up my little sister, S/N."

She looked at me with a sweet smile.
"Don't worry darling, I'll get her."

She walked upstairs and like a minute later S/N was infront of me.

"Y/NNNN, I don't wanna go homeeee. I wanna stay here and play with Micheal." She pouted. She looked to cute too say "no" to.

"Fine you can stay, but only if Miss Cheong is okay with that." I looked at the older woman, and she just nodded.

"YAY THANK YOU SISSY, THANK YOU MISS CHEONG!!"

She ran back inside. I thanked Miss Cheong once again, and i left.

I went back to my apartment and went in my room.

I took a look at the money. 100,000. You know, it's atleast something.

I took the card out of my right pocket. Should I?

It was 8 pm and my mom picked up S/N at the end. I was still in my room wondering if I should call the number.

Heck no!

For all I could know, they will start selling my organs....but....I needed the money.

I waited until it was 10 pm.

It was 10 pm. My mom fell asleep on the couch with the TV on and S/N was sleeping in her room.

Then....

I dialed the number in my phone. I was fucking nervous. I was shaking.

Someone picked up.

"Hello?" I heard.

"H-hi, I got this card today, and I had to call it if I wanted to p-play g-games to earn money."

I was stuttering.

"Hmm okay. If you want to join say your name and your birth date."

"(your birth day and month) 2007."

I answered

"Okay, thank you. Come to **** on 11 pm. The code is "red light green light." Don't. Be. Late."

Then he hanged up.

Rude. I thought to myself.

I put on some warm clothes, since it was freezing outside. I tied my hair, got my jacket, put on my shoes, and went outside.

It was dark. I was scared, but I had to do it. I needed the money. Me and S/N could start over again, without a hell of a mother.

I walked, and walked, and walked until I got to the place.

I waited next to the road. It was cold. I was nervous and scared. I felt like puking. Luckily that didn't happen.

A van pulled by. The window rolled down. I saw a guy in a red suit, he had a black mask with a white circle on it.

"Y/N L/N?" He asked. I just nodded. "Password?" I looked down to remember the password, after like 5 seconds I looked up again. "Red light, green light." I answered. He made the doors unlock so I could enter. I hesitated, but I got in at last.

"Where are we going?" I asked him. He didn't answer. "Helloooooo, red guy???" "Answer me man." He still didn't say anything. I thought I'll just leave him alone.

After 5 minutes I started feeling dizzy. I couldn't see very clear, because....the entire fucking car was starting to full up with gas. I started coughing too. I took a look at the guard and said: "What are you doing you fucking assho-"

I passed out.

My eyes slowly opened and I heard some sounds. I was in.....a bed?? There was classic music playing. What's happening I thought to myself.

Then I remembered....

The game.

I looked around me and saw other people, they were also waking up. There were A LOT of people.

I stoop up on my feet. I felt a bit weird and wobbly.

When I was sure that I could walk without falling, I walked to where people were gathering.

I walked and saw a wall closer to the ceiling. I saw a number.

456

That was the reason of the conversation of the people behind me.

"Wait, does that mean that there are 456 players here?" Some lady asked.

Then an older man with the number 456 walked towards the wall, and said: "So....I am the last one?"

I looked around and saw everyone with a green vest and green pants both with white straps. Everyone also had an white shirt under the vest with an number that we also had on our chest.

I looked down at the number on my vest. 116. That was my number.

The way that everyone has the same clothes, just with different numbers felt creepy.

Then the 2 big doors bursed open. Some guys with red suits and black masks walked in. They were just like that one in the car.

Before the red guys were good in the middle, some man that was like 47 said: "Why do those masks cover their entire face?"

Nobody knew.

The one with the white square on his mask was infront. This was weird, I thought to myself.

He explained that we had to sign some contract, so that we can play the games. What are the games? They didn't tell us.

Then some women that looked like she was 32 asked: "Uhm...sir? How much do we get when we win?"

Square mask red guy pressed a button. And some crazy ass piggy bank was released from the ceiling.

What was this? A kids game? I asked to myself.

Anyways.

About that contract.

So technically, we can't leave the game, we also can't stop playing. But if more of us want to stop playing. The games are over.

I thought for some seconds and thought "Pretty easy, I guess." I walked to one of those random red guys and signed a contract.

Then we were asked to smile for some sort of random picture. I just smiled dryly.

Then there was this gigantic staircase. We walked....and walked....and walked. When we were done I saw that we were in some sort of field.

A large girl doll, with it's back turned to us was in the middle on the other side. There were also 2 red guard next to the doll.

Those guard are like everywhere. Are they staff? Are they controlling the doll? Are they looking out for us? What are they here for?

I got shocked when I heard a female voice. "Welcome players!! Welcome to the first game. Red light, green light!!"

"Don't worry, the rules are simple. When the doll says "green light" you move. And when she says "red light" you stop."

"Oh yeah and one move, it doesn't matter what. It could even be a sneeze."

"But if you move....."

"You will be....."

"Eliminated."