Chapter 1: The Death

One morning a boy woke up to notice his father yelling in the kitchen, this was normal in this home like it is in many others.

"Hey Raven, wake up. Dad's yelling at mom again." The boy said.

"Can it wait." Raven said in a tired voice.

"No it can't I think mom is in danger this time." The boy Exclaimed.

"Fine Leon, only because it sounds like it."

Leon hopped off of Raven's bed and ran down stairs with her, and snuck into the door way of the kitchen seeing their father holding a knife and there mother on the floor crying. Her face was cut.

"Dad please don't do this!" Raven cried out while running in front of her mother.

"Move it you little bitch." Her father said coldly, "I don't want to have to kill the best child."

Leon froze as his own father said that, but even so he ran to go help his sister. "Father please don't kill her."

"Ahh, it's the little pussy who is scared of his own fucking shadow shadow." He pointed the knife at Leon, "Move or I will kill the two of you."

"NO!" Leon yelled out, but their mother pushed both Raven and Leon to the side, and ran into the knife.

"Ahh, so the bitch chose her children over her life, and Leon you show great promise there." The Father said.

"Faro I will never let you hurt these children again." She yelled out then started chanting a spell. "Marimaru, please protect my son and daughter." As she said this Leon started to glow, and Raven ran at Faro, with a piece of wood, and stabs him with it, but it was to late, their mother slowly turned to ash in front of them. Raven caught some of the ash before it disappeared. The ash she kept she put in her pendent.

"Now with the cheating ass bitch out of the way, we can now focus on your training Raven." Faro would say with a laugh, the knife pointed at Raven's neck.

"Fine father." She said following Faro out of the room leaving Leon shaking on the floor watching his mother's blood turn to ash.