𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐎

📚𝐅𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐑

📚𝐅𝐈𝐋𝐋𝐄𝐑

ೃ⁀➷

Salogne wandered across the hallway as a small hum left her. A sigh falls from her mouth as she turns the corner just to see Maddie pacing down the hallway. "We told you you're stuck here  Maddie," Salogne explained

  "Yeah I realized that when I kept sliding back in the boiler room," she groaned. Salogne stiffly laughed and crossed her arms as she walked behind the girl.

"How do you feel about this whole thing?" the brown skinned girl asks. She knew how Maddie felt. Especially adjusting to the fact that she died as well.

  "I don't know what to feel. How do you get through it?" the blonde asks.

"I don't. I wasted my three years of Highschool simply doing nothing. Now that I'm dead it's more so a free thing. Back when I was alive, I was so worried about everyone and how to feel and act to the point where this whole dead thing isn't so bad," Salogne shrugged.

"How did you die?" Maddie asks as they come to a holt. Salogne eyes slightly widened and Maddie turns around. "I mean you don't have to tell me-" "No, it's fine,"

"I died April 3 2000," she started.

APRIL 3 2000"

At this point in high school I was so closed off and a loner that I'd sit on the roof and eat lunch. But, it was my senior year, so it didn't really matter.

So, one day my boyfriend at the time happened to sit up there.

"Come onn Rick!" I said dragging him up with me. "I'm commin," he said with his New York accent.

I felt like we were JD and Veronica from heather. He was so cute and different.

But, different in a bad way. I never knew he had such a murderous tendency towards me. But, it made sense because of his recent hostility.