Chapter 4

I soon as I hit Kayla's face I'm so relieved. She falls to the ground I quickly pounce on top of her. I can hear my friend Isabel cheering me on, and that only adds to the fire inside of me. I keep punching and punching until I feel someone pulling me off of her. I'm struggling to get out of the person's grasp until I see it's my school deputy. Only then did I realize two things:
1) I couldn't get out of his grasp
2) I'm in DEEP shït.

Deputy takes me to the office while Kayla gets to go to the nurse.
'That's no fair, how come she gets to go to the nurse over a few punches but when she stabbed me with her words, I got nothing,' I thought as I sat in the leather chair waiting for  Principe Douglas to come and deal with me.

Finally, he came in and he looked furious. "Young lady, do you understand what you've done? How dare you hurt one of the star pupils of our school. She has been nothing but kind to this whole school!" I sit there trying to process the bullshït that came out of his mouth.

"With all do respect sir, Kayla has been bullying me since the beginning of the year and today I decided to handle it," I calmly stated.

"And how do I know you're not lying, Chloe'," he asked.

"My friend Isabel has seen it and I have text messages!" I'm so ready to show him evidence because then I know Kayla will surely be expelled.

"I don't want to hear from your friend. Go get your phone."

"Ok."

I quickly run to my locker and put in the combination (9-29-38). I reach into the front pocket of my bookbag and fish out my phone. I scroll to the messages with Kayla and run back to the office to show Principe Douglas. I hand him my phone and he scrolls through all the messages.

"I apologize for how you've been treated Chloe' and I assure you Kayla will be suspended for 10 days. But unfortunately, you beat her up terribly and I have no other choice but to expel you.

"Excuse me?"

"I said-"

"No, I heard what you said but are you sħitting me? Kayla has been bullying me since day one and I even attempted SUICIDE, but I hit her one time and I get the harsher consequences. Are you on crack?!?"

"I'm sorry to hear what you've been through but-"

"Save it you ratchet ašs honey bun. I don't need you. Just call my parents and let me leave this damn place." I quickly storm out the room and go into the hall. I lock eyes with Isabel and she quickly ask me what happened. I tell her what happened and I can tell she gets angrier and angrier by the second. She may be 4'11 but she has quite the temper. She storms to the office and slaps  Principe Douglas in the face.
" Expel me too, you cum dumpster!"

"I won't expel you for that young lady but you are suspended for 5 days.

Isabel storms off and walks to me. She grabs my hand and drags me out of the building.

"Where are we going," I ask

"To plot both of those idiot's deaths. Come on we have 5 days."

A/N hi guys, comments? Feedback? Just let me know! Picture of Chloe' (front) and Isabel (back) to the side =>

Chloe'