Prologue

(Start the song )

(Start the song )

(Edited prologue)

He saw how childish she is , he saw how she unknowingly married his son without knowing the meaning of marriage.

He saw how innocent she is .

He was in love with her at first sight but he wasn't able to tell her as she is his son's wife .

His cold heart falls for her unknowingly.

His tried hard not to fall bcz he know she belongs to his son but how he will ignore his love .....

His dark life was brightened by her presence .....

At first he ignored her as he thought it was a sin but ..........

Destiny has already made a plan for him......

she became a widow &

he wasn't able to hide his love for her anymore he accepted that she is His ........

His become a big sinner for her , his love is sinful dark but he loves her truly with his whole heart .His heart is dark but only beating for her , his Y/n .

He marry her ,make her his .He makes her feel safe .

She became his addition,his dark desire.....he is cold for everyone but he is soft for her only for her .

He killed many people just to save her from cruel people.....

He is a psycho for her .....

His dark personality isn't new as his own childhood was dark ....

Loving her may be a sin but he can't help it because he himself is a sinner .....

A Yandere Jungkook love story.....

------------

Jungkook: If loving her is a sin then it's ok for me as I myself is a sinner *smirk*

_____________

Yn: Koo Koo you will never leave me like Junghoon.*teary eyes*

Jungkook:No never....I will never leave you .*caress her cheek* No one can keep you away from my little sweet girl.*deep husky voice*

Yn : I love you my bunny.*smile cutely*

Jungkook: I love you my sweet girl .*smile*

----------

Jk : You are everything my love....

______||🌹||_____

Im slowly updating my all books.....plz be patient 🥺.....