Chapter 14

Author Pov :

Author Pov :

After 2 Months -

Afternoon time-

Junghoon's Room

Junghoon cough loudly but he uses his hand to make it muffle

Junghoon cough loudly but he uses his hand to make it muffle. He is breathing heavily. His eyes are teary. He is feeling pain in his chest. He remove his hand & scoff bitterly as he saw blood.

Junghoon : Bloody mess.*blank*

Junghoon use his handki to remove blood from his palm. He quickly takes a pill & gulp it.

After a few min, his breathing becomes normal. He sighs & throws his back on the bed. He blankly looks up to the ceiling & bitterly smile.

Its been 2 months now since Junghoon is married to Yn. He is happy that he is spending his time with his family maybe less but still, he is happy with it. He spends his time with his dad, playing golf, chess etc. Both Father & son loves games. During this time he wrote a diary for his dad bcz he know after he had gone Jungkook need to know many things. & about Y/n she is happy here, she loves her bunny man & Hoonie a lot. Both of them take care of her. Jungkook always spends his holidays with them, and during this time he realizes his feeling for Y/n. He loves her bcz he always feels jealous whenever Junghoon hugs her or kisses her cheek. Jungkook always feels bad but he hides it by saying it's wrong, loving her is wrong A SIN . Thats why he is also hiding his love & desire for her . Junghoon was never intimate with Y/n bcz for him Y/n is innocent & he is not the right person for her. So that's why he always stays within the limit with y/n . Junghoon's condition is getting worse. Still, he is hiding his pain, his secret from everyone.

Meanwhile -

Y/n is doing her study session. Junghoon kept a tutor for her ofc a woman for her. She loves to know new things, she is a first learner & her tutor is a very good teacher & good person.

Jungkook makes sure that her tutor is a well-qualified teacher with good behave.

Jeon Empire

Jungkook is reading a document carefully

Jungkook is reading a document carefully. He is very serious about his work.

After that, he signed it as its needed. He calls his secretary.

Jk : Kai take this file & send it to Jin Hyung.

Kai : Ok boss .*bow*

After Kai left Jk look at his computer screen to read emails from other companies and send them to his secretary & Kai passed them to Jungkook.

He is busy with them suddenly he heard a knock.

Jk : Come in .*cold voice*

Jungkook didn't look up just carry on his work.

It's Eunhee, the Manager of the creative department. She came inside & she look at Jungkook with lustful eyes.

Well, Jungkook is handsome so it's easy for him to gain woman's attention .So Eunhee is one of them. Its been months now since she is working under JEONS .But her eyes always look at Jk with the wrong intention. She always tries to gain Jk's attention but Jk never gives a sh!t about it . Jk always stays professional.She even scared many female staffs to go near Jungkook. She is now like an office stalker of Jungkook bcz outside she can't stalk him bcz of his security. She is blind by her greed.

Eunhee : Sir....here is the list of our upcoming project plans.

Jk nodded & take the file from her hand but Eunhee being bitch touch his hand purposely while giving the file.Jk ignore it like before.

Jk : Hmm...good .ou can go Miss Eunhee .*cold voice*

Eunhee bowed low purposely to show her cleavage to Jungkook but Jungkook just look away from her , his focus is now on that file.

Eunhee clenches her jaw &go towards the door . But she can leave she heard him .

Jk : Next time just keep files on my table.*Cold voice*

Eunhee scoff internally but nod to him & left .

Jk : Annoying bitch .*blank expression *

Jungkook just scoffs & starts to do his work.

After an hour he got a call. Jungkook accept it & stood up.

He go near the window while his one hand is in his pocket, he just listens to the caller.

His eyes are dark, he is looking out but his mind is doing something to him.

Call -

Man : Sir now tell us what to do with them. We did that which you told us.

Jk : Transfer them to my secret place. Keep them caged like before with no mercy.

Man : Ok boss .

Jk : Remember to show them my gift too .*Dark smirk*

Man : yes ...bo..boss .*gulp*

Jk : Hmmm......Good just do that, i will be there at night.

Man : Ok bo..boss ...Good afternoon.*fear*

Jk : Hmm...

With that Jk cut the call & look out of his office window.

Jungkook suddenly smirks in a very creepy way. If anyone was with him that person could freak out by looking at him right now.

Jk : Free birds are now caged by me .*smirk*

Everyone had secrets but his secret is dark like him .......

_________________

I hope you like it .....

I will update soon..............