Training

Narrator pov:

'five weeks.......five weeks of training......five weeks of survival.....five weeks of careful experiments for the creation a drug that could potentially effect Muzan Kibutsuji, it was decided that if they couldn't defeat muzan now, then it'll be up to Tengen, Rengoku, kanae to recruit and teach a new generation of the demon slayer corp, one that has risen up from the ashes of the old one'

{-the training grounds-}

tanjiro:*doing sit-ups* "hey zenitsu"

zenitsu:*doing the same* "make it quick"

tanjiro:*goes and does push ups with one hand* "I noticed that your personality change drastically.....do you wanna talk"

zenitsu:"I'm fine tanjiro, let's just focus on our training"

tanjiro:".....well....don't overdo it"

inosuke:"Oi gonpachiro!"

tanjiro:".......*sighs*......what?"

inosuke:"Let's fight to test our strength we have obtained during these past five weeks!"

tanjiro:"hmm I guess it's not a bad thing to do so sure-"

zenitsu:"no I'll fight"

tanjiro:"e-eh!? zenitsu what's gotten into-"

inosuke:"finally decided to stop being a chicken? alright then LET'S FIGHT MONITSU!"

'the two ran off to have their battle, tanjiro was left worried about zenitsu sudden change in personality, he went to nezuko and asked her about him she told her brother that his senior kaigaku was the one who caused this mess and who put nezuko in a near-death coma, understanding the situation better he decided to go and give him some advice but he was stopped by other slayers wanting to get stronger, so he had no choice but to train them however what he didn't realize is that he would have to train everyone'

-few hours later-

tanjiro:"Uhhh guys you shouldn't move your body like that, it'll cause some serious-"

the group tanjiro is talking about: *breaks their leg* "OWWW!"

tanjiro:*sighs* "kakushi?"

random.kakushi:"already on it sir Kamado"

gyomei:"tanjiro?"

tanjiro:"hm? oh gyomei! what's up?"

gyomei:"I want to have a sparring match, I need to know how strong the uppermoons are and you have fought them before so your the best option"

tanjiro:"alright then, I'll fight you like your an uppermoon 1"

'they had their fight, gyomei was half exhausted while tanjiro was at least 75% exhausted, however during this sparring match tanjiro noted his own wasted movements and weak spots, he improved them this allowing him to get an easy win on gyomei'

-10 hours have passed and it was 3 am-

gyomei:"remarkable tanjiro, I never felt this exhausted in a long time, during the fight you were improving weren't you?"

tanjiro:"yeah I realized that I make too many wasted movements and I had some weak spots, by improving them I can now conserve more stamina than before and use less, I barely have any weak spots left"

gyomei:"you most definitely have reached your peak tanjiro, with you on the battlefield then I know we will defeat and kill muzan for good"

tanjiro:"..........."