playing and Reinforcements battle

tanjiro pov:

'I was making my way back to the camp after selling at least five massive baskets filled with some fine good-quality charcoal but my peaceful walk was interpreted by the king of demons'

*walking* "my charcoal sold pretty quickly things and life were very hard in the beginning but they got better, just like my childhood it was bad at first but as time passed it did get better this shows that you have to stay positive, determined, brave and endure anything that hurts you.....well except the death of loved ones Those are pretty hard to accept"

Muzan:*comes from behind him and throws out a knife aimed at Tanjiro's head*

*sighs and catches the knife with two fingers* "did you really think that I didn't notice you the entire time?"

Muzan:"tch as expected from a sun breathing user"
(Damnit! he might be better than.... than that monster!)

*turns around* "huh? are you cosplaying or something, because you look like Michael Jackson"

Muzan:"How Dare You! Insolent Child! you will wish you-"

*says the first part really fast*
"motha f#@ker watch that tone"
"I'm a sun breathing user, speak to me like that and I'll burn your a@# a thousands times than the sun can"

Muzan:*flinches* "S-so my hunch was correct after all......how the hell did you even learn that!? I thought it's knowledge was lost to time on top of that no one was able to master it!"

"true but I had a great spirit teacher that taught me how master it"

Muzan:"great spiri- no......n-no that's impossible!"

"yep, Yoriichi was the one who taught me sun Breathing.....even tho...it was only in my mind and we communicate through our spirits
okay that's actually really weird now that I think of it, hey Michael Jackson do you think it's weird?"

Muzan:"DAMN YOU!!! I'LL KILL YOU!!" *throws a wip like attack horizontally*

'I taunted muzan which caused him to attack me obviously but I caught the scent of shinobu-san Muzan's attack was going to hit her so I immediately went and saved her, at first I was going to tell her that muzan was here but I decided to mess around a bit'

{-this happened at the end of the previous chapter-}

-with the demon slayer corp-

Narrator pov:

'hearing the news of tanjiro's encounter with muzan they ran as fast as they can while hoping that tanjiro did not die'

Giyu:"this is bad"

Obanai:"you can say that again, I hate to admit but if that kid dies then we might not be able to win this"

Mitsuri:"I really hope that tanjiro isn't dead"

-meanwhile with tanjiro, shinobu and muzan-

Muzan:*gets thrown into the forest*

tanjiro:"looks like I one that dance eh shinobu?" *smirks*

shinobu:"now's not the time to be playing around! let's go and kill him!"

tanjiro:"you do know that we don't have the drug right?"

'just then a medium sized explosion happened at Muzan location'

shinobu:"crap he might've escaped!"
*runs to muzan*

tanjiro:"h-hey wait up!"
*follows her*

- back to The Hashira -