1)

He go work.

He go eat .

He meets up with friends.

He smoke, he drink.

He feel like a loser when he is already .. a loser.

The usual life of 22 years old boy who quitted school with no family or friends than can be trusted.

Asahi sits at the corner of a rootftops wondering what his life mean.

He looks down and saw nothing but dark although there are cars and lighthing from the building blinding his eyes.

"If only I was born rich..I may not suffered this much",he was about to eat his half eaten bread when an orange cat comes at him meowing hungrily.

"If only I have people that loved me that  I wouldn´t even feel this lonely..",

He gives his bread to that cat and laughed when the orange cat runs with his bread while one tabby cat following almost  as their plan of finding food went smooth.

"Even a cat have a friend..",

"I´m am so lonely..",He yawned.

Asahi shivered when cold night hits his bone.His bruised feet throbbing but his heart screamed more.

"Arghh...I wanna leave this world..",he suddenly stands,his feet touching cold metal bar acting as barrier from high ground building.

Asahi slowly closes his eyes as his body becomes one with the winds.

"Phase 1 completed",

               ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ*ฅ^-ﻌ-^ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ♡ฅ^._.^ฅ

"Master! Master wake up!",

Asahi groaned as he pulls his blanket closer to his body finding more warmth.

Soft..so soft..the bed..its been long time since I slept like this..his lips curved upwards as he smiled happily.

"Master as cute as you trying to be..I afraid I have to use force on you right now!",

He jolted when sudden weight was on his  stomach ,his eyes automatically open and shaken with fear when a figure caging his body with both of its hands.

Wait a minute ..what in the world?

A handsome boy with cat ears smile fondly at him.His black hair half hiding his eyes,but he can see two monochrome eyes twinkling at him.The boy smiled widely making his whisker dimple appears.He looks more like a cat when he smile.He even got two small fangs.But whats more shocking that the boy have a collar.

A cat? Human cat?

"Master! Master! Look at me please..",the boy whimpered at him with such cute watery eyes.

Master??!!

Asahi figured he should follow the game without knowing the rules.He knows he is already gone from his usual world but why he is in a such weird situation.Lots of question mark fills his brain with no answers.

"Master...",the cat boy almost shed his tears when Asahi ignoring him.Asahi don´t have a heart to ask him what is he or what its name.
So he started with-

"Let go of me or I will punnish you!",

The cat boy let go of Asahi but his eyes suddenly turns cold..and sultry.

"Arent´t you tired from last night? Of punnishing me?",

Asahi gulped when hot breath hits his pale skin and low voice whispered close to his ears.He blushed out of nowhere when his eyes took noticed of the cat boy neck and lips.

"Ackkkkkk!!!",

"I don´t know what  are you talking about!!",

              ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ*ฅ^-ﻌ-^ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ♡ฅ^._.^ฅ

The end.