ep4"falling"

Grace takes Cameron to her bedroom where peach forcefully tried to get intimate with her. She tells Cameron how badly she is damaged and she doesn't even feel like sleeping to that particular place. Cameron argues with her lovingly to take her fear out .Cameron wants to continue the conversation in the bedroom only or maybe Cameron wants more. Cameron wants the love he waited for since years, the nights he never slept peacefully. Grace being scared sits on the bed uncomfortably  her body is trembling. Cameron acquiring all the space near offers his shoulder to grace .

grace didn't knew why but she agrees she has never felt so warm since years

grace didn't knew why but she agrees she has never felt so warm since years .she was healing. Her heart wasn't pumping loud anymore  but she could hear the big boy's heart racing. They both were talking .Cameron didn't talk much .Cameron accidentally yet intentionally kisses on grace 's cheeks. Grace blushes she didn't knew out of what.

Cameron asks "did you mind that ? " Cameron was looking at grace and grace turns her head towards Cameron 's face she says "no" .the moment has stopped his light brown eyes, wavy Hairs especially that red scar on his eye makes grace recall all the art she has ever witnessed in her life .