ep 49 " outbursts "

Cameron was back to his home after celebrating grace ' s birthday with his friends.cameron was sitting at his table taking his meals . His father came from behind . Cameron 's father was one of the most infeluentional and reputed man in the town . Cameron ' s father shouted at him . This time Cameron had no space for time for explanation about the heavy amount he has been spending recently. The season for tours were over. Cameron had no coverage and if he could tell what he sold . He would be behind the bars only by his father . His father didn't much care about his personal life but his care . Soon the Arguments were over and then Cameron's mother was keeping an eye on Cameron since few days .she noticed how he was lost sometimes. She straight away warned him she won't accept any other community ' s girl .she will find him one . Cameron was silent.  Cameron's dad however allowed him out of frustration to marry whomsoever he wants  but first to look after his carrier . On the other hand whomsoever doesn't include Cameron ' s that friend who seemed to be less intreasted on the day when Cameron told about grace . Cameron's father warned him of his mistakes .there was a back story.