6

He kissed her! How dare he?

She was fuming. She disregarded the fact that she kissed him back and might have been in the wrong. She slammed the rest of the dishes in the sink and stomped up the stairs like a hormonal teenager, finishing off her tantrum by slamming the door.

Nick heard her but he was busy in the living room, talking.

"Yeah babe. I know." He said, rolling his eyes.

Suddenly he realized his reaction and snorted, why all the sudden was this woman's voice annoying to him? Usually he would jump at her coming over to pleasure him.

"Okay well I'm coming over so you can make it up to me."

"Leah, I don't think that's a good idea." Nick trailed off.

"Why?" Leah, huffed.

"Well, because, well." He stammered, he had no reason not to allow her to come over. "Actually you can come over. I'll be ready to make it up to you." Nick smirked through the phone.

This will show Seline she doesn't matter.

But she doesn't even know you think she matters, don't hurt her Nicholas. His subconscious told him, but he ignored it and hung up the phone.

.....

Nick answered the door to see the sultry blonde standing in the doorway, her boobs were on full show in her lace corset and matching underwear, only covered by a red trench coat.

"Nick." She drawled, walking in and placing her manicured fingers on Nick's chest.

Nick would usually grab her hand and lead her to the nearest bed, but right now he just wanted to make Seline mad, jealous even. He wanted to show her that this was still a fake arrangement and the kiss meant nothing, regardless of how he felt when it happened. He could still taste her lips and feel the tingle, remembering the electricity he felt when they kissed.

He took Leah's hand and led her up the stairs delibrately to the guest bedroom right next to Seline's, instead of his room like usual, and slammed the door shut.

Seline heard the door next to hers slam shut and she grumbled over to her bed and flipped open her new MacBook laptop. After about ten minutes of checking facebook, Seline heard a thumping against the wall followed closely by moans from a woman.

I guess he's fulfilling his contract part of the deal. Seline thought. So why do you care so much? Her conscious asked.

On the other side of the wall Nick knew Seline heard him because he was thumping loudly with his hand against the wall. Leah was no longer giving him pleasure and he was focused on making as much racket as he could so Seline could hear everything.

Seline screamed into her pillow and then the idea hit her.