Chapter 20 Truths and lies

Monday morning, Kirishima and Ayanokouji run through the school park. And then they went to school.

"It's today... I hope Sakura is okay." Kirishima walked down the street with Ayanokouji thinking about Sakura.

"We can only hope she can speak to as many people present." Ayanokouji walked with her friend while talking to her.

The two arrived in the living room, Sakura was already sitting at her desk.

Sakura sat quietly alone, so as not to get involved in the other students' conversations. Her expression seemed even grimmer than usual. But in any case, she would still go to school.

Kirishima walked up and asked:

"Are you well?"

Oh yes. I am fine."

She looked composed, if not completely calm.

"I thought things would be difficult if I was absent today, so..."

She understood that the entire class would be upset if she was absent, so she made the painful decision to come to school.

"Don't forget what I said yesterday. Testify for your own good more than anyone else. "

"Yes. I'll be fine."

Kirishima looked at her a little worried.

But Sakura only showed a slight smile and silently muttered the words:

"Everything is fine."

Kirishima sat in her seat, as class was about to start.

..................................

As soon as the bell rang for the end of class, Horikita, Kirishima and Ayanokouji stood up.

"Did you prepare for this, Sudou-kun?" Horikita asked.

"Yes I'm fine. I was born ready."

As if he was mentally preparing himself for what was to come, Sudou closed his eyes and crossed his arms. But then he slowly opened his eyes again.

"You can call me a complete idiot and make fun of me, but I am me. If you have something you want to say, say it now. "

"Don't do anything selfish. In fact, listening now would be the smartest thing to do, right? "

"Ugh, you always act so high and mighty, ma'am."

When you saw them like this, it looked like they fought like cats and dogs. But at the very least, Sudou didn't hate Horikita. If he did, he would have absolutely refused her help, no matter how advantageous his offer was.

"Do your best, Horikita-san. Sudou-kun. " Spoke Ayanokouji. Kirishima was next to Sakura who was a little tense.

"You too, Sakura."

"Yes I am well. Thanks..."

"Come on. We'll make a bad impression if we're late."

The discussion was scheduled to begin at 4:00 PM. It was already 3:50 PM.

"Yahoo! Hello, Class D students! "

Class B's teacher, Hoshinomiya-sensei, gave us this carefree greeting.

 "Looks like something incredible happened, huh?"

Her eyes sparkled, as if she enjoyed sticking her nose into other people's business.

"What are you doing this time?" Chabashira-sensei muttered.

Oh no. I've already been discovered, huh? "