Chapter 11

Dirk got up off the bed and limped out of the room. He felt bad for what he had done. He'd gone too far and he knew it.

Dave slowly calmed down. He shook his head and got up slowly. He went to his bathroom and turned on the water. Dave stared at himself in the mirror. 'I'm weak aren't I. I can't even go through a punishment.' He sighed and looked down at the water. Dave shut it off and walked out to his room. He changed back into the maids outfit and went out to the living room. "Dirk? A-are you out here?" Dave watched as Dirk raised a hand above the top of the futon. Dave walked over and sat in front of the futon, facing the T.V.. "You don't have to be near me if you don't-" "Did you wrap your leg?" Dave turned to face Dirk. "No." Came the simple reply. Dave got up and grabbed one of the many first aid kits laying around. Dirk watched as Dave quickly pulled out some gauze and an ace bandage out of the case. Dirk pushed his pants down, allowing access to the cut. Dave pressed the gauze to Dirk's leg, causing him to wince. Dave quickly wrapped his older brother's leg then sat back. "There." Dirk pulled his little brother onto the futon, on top of him. "Dirk! What the hell!" "Shush and get some sleep."