chapter 1

No one's p.o.v

It was just a normal day in the host club, all of a sudden there was a loud crash from outside the door. Haruhi walked up to the door.  Her hand reached for the door handle,  but before she could attempt to open the door, it flew out.  It caused Haruhi to fly towards Tamaki, who 'just so happened (wink wink)' to be in the back of the room. "Oh my god! Haruhi! Are you ok!?!" Yelled most of the host club and clients. "I'm ok, but who's at the door...?" Asked Haruhi. all of a sudden Chika sprinted in clenching onto a plate that contained a simple slice of strawberry shortcake. He yelled,"Kitsu, I'm sorry doing for your sake!!"
  "Chika!? Did you just call her name!?!" Shouted both Mori and Honey; smiling from ear to ear. (Mori and Honey are smiling from ear to ear lol *back away slowly*). China swalloed a big lump in his thoat. "Yes.. yes I did, and she's coming here.....Wait, oh crap! I brought her here!!*gulp*" shouted Chika. Suddenly the doors burst open and in came two girls. One of them had blue hair while the other had pink hair as tall as Chika and Satoshi(Mori's younger brother). They were wearing the middle school uniform( in the media), the girl with pink hair was holding a pink bunny (like honey only lighter in color and bigger in size) and crying while the other was wearing a 1 by 2 foot case on her back and had a blank face.(Can you guess what's inside? First person to guess the right answer, in the next chapter, they get to choose what the host club will wear for their second photo shoot.)

Chika's p.o.v.

They both yelled in unison," Chika/nee-chan!!!" ' Crap I'm toast!!!' I thought. Just than I saw Honey and Mori run up to them and started hugging them yelling, "Tiga\Moka, we missed you so much!!!" 'Oh well, since Honey and Mori are hugging them, I might as well do the same.' I thought. So I walked up to them, but before I could reach them, Tiga started crying. "Nii-chan, Chika stole my caka!*crys* oh and papa needs you at home to practice some more so that you can beat me for once. Oh and one thing, I met a new friend and her name is Lucy Heartfilia and she said that she can use magic." " I'll believe it in it when I see it, Tiga!" I screamed " Fine then, Moka, let's go look for Lucy now!!" "No need too because I'm right here. And I have your favorite sweets." Said a voice. Everybody turned around and gasped. We all saw a cute girl with thigh-length blond hair with teal highlights, and chocolate brown eyes. She was wearing a pink ball gown that stopped at her knees. " *gasps* Lushee!!!!!!! They said that you don't use magic, but you do. Can you show them your magic please , and can we have our sweets please, and were are the others?" cried Tiga. " First, I would love to, second, I placed your favorite sweets in your bags which are right behind me, third the others are at my house playing with the pets." "Oh, ok now then which magic are you going to use?" said Tiga. "Again Tiga, I told you, I'll believe it when I see it!" I yelled. "Break it up you two remember, we have clients, and I don't want any harm." said Tamaki.

Lucy's p.o.v.

"Not to worry, but I sent your clients to my house. Please do not worry for they will have company from my friends, and my pets." I said. "Now then, Moka and Tiga, can you please stand behind me. I have a surprise that I want to show the host club." Atfer they were behind me, I said," Ark of Time, freeze! Memory-Make, tutus!" Then 8 tutus appeared before me. I picked them up and looked at Moka and Tiga, and said," Moka, Tiga, do you remember this trick? Because if you do lets do it on them." pointing to the guys and Haruhi.

Tiga's p.o.v.

" Oh, that trick." I say with a evil grin. " Lets do it, what about you Moka? Do you remember that trick?" I asked Moka. She replied with a evil grin. "Lets do it Lucy! Moka knows what I'm talking about!" I yell. "Um . . . . . . . we're just gonna go." said Tamaki and the rest of the host club. Then they tried moving, but they couldn't move. "W - why can't we move!?!" they screamed. " Simple, because of my magic, now then, lets get started." said Lucy with a evil grin( and I mean really evil grin like she was a maniac) "Open, gate of the lion, Loki!" she said as she took out a golden key. There was a loud ding-dong and a man wearing a tuxedo appeared. He had orange hair, shades on, and he was look at Lucy with heart eyes. "*cough* Hey Loki. Can you help me with something?" I said, while holding the tutus. "Yes!!!! We're doing the 'trick' again!!!!" screamed Loki. He grabbed the seven tutus that was in my hands and dragged the boys to a changing room, with the boys screaming 'help us' but we girls didn't do anything, instead, we waved our hands and said good luck. Then we turned to Haruhi, started to laugh evilly. If you listen very closely, you'll can hear the boys screaming for help. "What are you gonna do to me?" asked a frighten Haruhi. I turned to look at her and said," Well your not going to remember, so we might as well tell you. We're gonna blackmail you and the host club, by dressing you and the boys in several different outfits." I then grabbed the tutu and started dressing her, while Lucy and Moka were doing her makeup.

~time-skip~

We're finally finished with Haruhi when Loki came out with the boys looking like girls. "Hey Loki. Can you bring them over here please?" I asked. "Sure Tiga. Hime, do you want me to get the camera? Or do you want me to call Virgo?" he asked evilly. Out of nowhere, Virgo appeared with a camera, and said,"Punishment hime? And, let's get started." she said while smiling like a maniac.

What are they planning to make them go through? Will the Host Club survive Tiga, Moka, and Lucy? Find out in chapter 2

(A/N) Please don't kill me. This is my first story. If you find any spelling or grammar mistakes, please tell me in the comment section or p.m. me.

Ja-Na minna until chapter 2