Chapter One: Who? 🤓

Drew walked through the halls of Rosemedow High, hoodie on, head down. Henry and Liam were walking  with him, chatting happily, and ignoring the whispering as people glanced at the trio.

"Hah, I bet Drew wishes he had half the talent the Music Freaks do."

"The only reason he even became popular was because of his money. He literally had no other traits."

"At least Jake has actual friends he's happy with now."

"I bet 2 dollars that Drew can't even comprehend how to pick up music sheet."

That last one's a lie, I've played the violin before. I know how to read a music sheet. Drew thought.

Tugging his black hoodie further over his head, Drew sped walked to his classroom and waved goodbye to Henry and Liam, then reluctantly entered the classroom.

Class wouldn't start until like 45 minutes, but Drew really hated hearing people talk shit about him when they literally knew he could hear him.

Like at least try to hide the fact that you hate someone and like talking shit about them.

So, he decided to go in class earlier so he wouldn't have to deal with people staring and whispering at him the second he walked into the classroom.

Drew planned to doodle in his sketch book and study while listening to music until his class started. He put in his earbuds and played  "Sol E A Lua" he reached into his backpack and pulled out his pencils and sketch book. The magenta seventeen year old stared at his book and stared some  more. He was currently facing artblock and didn't know what to draw. He tapped the table with his free hand and looked around for ideas, then out of nowhere, a bright light flashbanged Drew and Jake, who just walked in.

"Ugh, you just had to press the button, didn't you?" groaned a silver haired boy on the floor.

Beneath him was a kid who looked like their hair was trying to cosplay grass, "Well, I mean, at least now we aren't put at risk of being minced meat."

"Gon think about it. What if that button took us to the dude's hideo-" the silver haired fourteen yearold stopped talking and glanced over to Drew (who looked confused, confused, weirded out, and shocked) and Jake (who was slowing inching towards his seat).

"Y'know what? I don't give a flying crap anymore. One of them can loke breathe lightning or something, and I wouldn't even be surprised," Drew groaned. He put his head in his hands and stared at his desk. "Fuck I regret saying that."

Drew and Jake stared at the duo of fourteen year olds as one of them had lightning (electricity?) zapping around in their hands, while the other just took out a fishing rod.

"Gon....gone....gone to get the milk... Did your dad leave you or something?" Jake finally said.

"Who asks questions like that?!" Asked both the silver haired boy and Drew, astonished at Jake's bluntness.

"Uh, I guess it's something like," Gon replied, after thinking for a while.

"Oh my god, same!! My dad disappeared too!" Jake said happily.

"Wha- who?" The silver haired kid started.

"Just ignore him..." Drew sighed into his hands.

For Luni's Sake Jake, don't go telling people about your family problems. Especially strangers who just appeared.

A/N: this might update every week on liek Saturday or something like that