1. Reincarnation

Noah was many things, a teenage boy, an otaku, a kind guy who sometimes feels that his morality is a bit higher than normal people, a tolerant guy and so on. But he wasn't one with a death wish so he was particularly displeased with the situation he has found himself in.

"In the Shinza Bansho universe. Of course, cause why not." Noah said sarcastically.

He was beyond frustrated and he was currently in Europe. He looked at his reflection on the surface of a mirror beside him as he looked himself over.

 He looked at his reflection on the surface of a mirror beside him as he looked himself over

'Well, at least I look handsome. Which will do shit for my situation.' Noah thought to himself as he looked at himself, he was wearing normal clothes.

"I should find a relic. That should be my first course of action." Noah muttered to himself in contemplation.

'I already know the spell needed due to the God. I don't care about the throne, I just want to be strong enough to protect myself.' Naoh thought to himself in worry.

He had asked the God to give him the knowledge of the magic needed to perform Ewigkeit. He also asked for the God to give him the ability to see Holy Relics and the God took pity on him and allowed it.

He also has some tons of money deposited in his bank which he has information about. Another thing he asked the God to do since the God wasn't about to give him any powers and the God granted it because he was amused by it.

Though he wasn't fully able to see any holy relics at the moment which saddened him but he decided that at the current moment, getting some place to rest was needed since he can't exactly sleep on the streets and it is about to become night as well.

So he went to a hotel and booked a room for himself for the night. After that he went out and bought a phone and sim and also some maps of Europe to get a more detailed look on the layout of the country.

He looked at the map and sighed in frustration as he didn't know much about the country due to him being from a foreign country to begin with. That being the case he had no wish to die in the world due to becoming collateral damage so his immediate concern and priority was to get a Holy Relic for himself.

"This was not how I wanted my day to go." Noah said to him exasperated.

End Chapter

I know it's short but I am a bit confused about the Relic I should give him. Since there are many legendary artifacts in the world. I would like it if you would suggest relics for me to use.

I was thinking of something like a sword of Vlad the Impaler but I didn't know for sure.

Also, which do you prefer? Hadou God or Gudou God?

Tell me your thoughts in the comments.

Please leave a vote and comment.