Chapter 13

Yn and Tanay finally reached the wedding hall. They entered inside and saw the decorations. It was simple yet elegant.

Tanay and yn met with Naman

Tanay and yn met with Naman. He is none other than Our Joonie.

Tanay: Bhabhi dhund Li...btaya bhi nhi!

Naman: Terko thodi btata..!

Yn laughed aloud making tanay glare at her and she stopped as she saw that deadly glare. Naman smiled at them.

Naman: To tum log ki Bhabhi bhi aane waali hai.

Yn: Soon to be bhabhi Bhai.

She corrected him and while smiling innocently. Tanay laughed aloud this time and got silent seeing Naman's Glare.

Yn: Chle merko meri to be bhabhi se bhi milna hai!

Naman nodded and then they all three went from there. While walking down the corridor, they met few of their school friends as they all afterall studied in the same college. They reached infront of a door and knocked onto it. Soon they heard a faint 'come in' and they got in. There standing a beautiful girl, smiling brightly seeing her soon to be husband and some friends of his.

Naman: She's Ritika..tumhari soon to be bhabhi!

Ritika: Hey!

She smiled as tanay and yn returned that gladly.

Tanay: Must say Bhai...choice acchi hai!

They all laughed and continued to talk about random stuffs.

Naman: Ritika..Ye Tanay hai, Mera Bhai!

He smiled as side hugged him. Ritika smiled at them. Tanay cleared his throat and hugged yn as she frowned.

Tanay: Ye Yn hai, meri best friend!

He smiled looking at her and she looked at him being done with him.

Yn: Mai khud bhi bta sakti thi!

Tanay: Baby..tumhari zubaan mujhe gaaliya dete dete thak gyi hongi...so I just thought to help you.

He said innocently smiling while yn glared at him but soon forgot that as they talked more about themselves.They got a long in no time and now yn is going to be the bridesmaid of Ritika. Naman excused himself and went out with Tanay.

Ritika: Um..Yn?

She said while wearing her earring and yn was scrolling through her social media. She looked up as she heard Ritika and hummed.