Chapter 22

Yn opened her eyes slowly and found herself on hospital's bed. Tanay came inside the room with a bowl of soup in his hands. He quickly came inside as he saw yn awake. He put the bowl on the side table and hugged her really tight. She flinched a bit but soon got relaxed as his cologne's smell hit her nostrils. She hugged him too as he let his tears flow down his cheeks and her shoulder. He backed off and kissed her temple as she closed her eyes while smiling a little.

Tanay: Tujhe bht shauk hai apni Jaan ko haath me lekar ghumne me!

Yn: I'm..sorry.

Tanay: Tune ek baar bhi mujhe btaya?

Yn looked down and a slight pout of sadness formed on her lips which made tanay sigh deeply. He cupped her cheeks and looked in her eyes deeply, sincerely.

Tanay: Is baar..it's okay lekin ye last time hona chahiye..

Yn: I promise.

Tanay smiled and hugged her to which she responded while smiling slightly. But her mind was in mess. All those things that she saw there was so familiar to her. Like they are there own people. The couple which she saw in portrait..feels so real to her. Like she had knew everything, everyone..but still it felt weird. Tanay frowned seeing her zoned out. He leaned back and shaked her a little making her to come in reality.

Tanay: Tu theek hai?

Yn: H..Ha!

Tanay: Kuch baat hai to merko bta..?

Yn: Nhi..koi baat nhi hai..merko bhook lag rhi hai..soup pila bhencho!

Yn faked a glare but tanay found it cute and he laughed a bit making her smile seeing him. A warm feeling arising in her as she saw him laughing his heart out with her. The best feeling well can say.

--Time Skip

Yn: Mmy ek bhi flight nhi mil rhi..na koi train mil rhi..abhi ni aa sakte!

Yn was talking with her mother who was sitting in a spa. So, tanay told his mother that the students along with teachers returned but yn got lost so in search of her, they both missed the bus and ended up staying here as there are no flights or trains available. Aashi told Kiran about it and she called yn just to scold her to trouble tanay this much. Yn wasn't ready to believe that her mom didn't care about her when she's with tanay.

Kiran: Oh chal fir mai phone rakhti hu, mere face spa ka time horha hai..

Yn sighed deeply knowing her mother wouldn't change a bit when it comes to her beauty and shopping.

Yn: Thik hai mumma..bye!

Kiran: Bye..Love you!

Yn: Love you too..

Yn chuckled and hung up the call. She saw the portrait again and smiled a bit. She could clearly see how much love the couple do with each other. It could clearly visible in their eyes though it is a painting.

Yn: Abhi tak iss hotel ka tour Kiya nhi hai maine..Kar lete hai. Tanay to bhar gya hua hai.

Saying that yn moved out of her room, wandering around. The pillars were coloured in pastel warm colours making it look mesmerizing. The crafts within the stones was truly beautiful. The people said it was a palace back then but the 'modern' people used this one of the most beautiful palace for their own greed. It was true and somewhere yn felt hurt. How can people be so greedy?

Yn: Lalchi log!

Yn walked further and came in a hallway. It was huge. Everything there was so mesmerizing and awestruck beautiful. She smiled a little bit soon but she flinched as she heard a scream. She looked behind her and saw an old woman tied up in a rope and few men standing there.

Man: Ae Budhiya..Chup kar nhi to yhi Tera mamla saaf kar dunga..

Yn: What the actual heck?

Yn whispered out being shocked but her voice came out audible to those men as they looked towards her. One of them gritted his teeth. She gulped and backed off. The old woman smiled looking at her.

Woman: Maharani Yn..!

Yn looked towards her being bewildered at her statement. Her head was throbbing as she fell on her knees, holding her head. All those people, same faces, everything. Again.

Man: Ye to whi ladki h jisne hmare logo ko maara tha!

One of those said while glaring at her. The head of them smirked looking at her, more like checking her from head to toe. He licked his lips and took his steps towards her

Man: Ek kaatil hasina, hme khoob jamegi..

Woman: Unko haath bhi lagaya to wo tukde tukde kar dega...

The old woman said and tried to free herself. Yn's eyes were now filled with tears as her head ache was increasing exponentially. She sobbed and bit her lips to control herself.

Yn: Yn..Ta..Tah...

Man: Tsk Tsk..kya hua?

The man said while tracing his filthy fingers on her cheeks to her neck. She was aware of that as she jerked his hand away making him chuckle.

Man: Dard me ho lekin sabka pta hai... Tumhe aise to nhi Jane denge ab..

Other Man: Ye khatarnak hai..ladna aata hai isse..thoda sambhal kar.

Man: Tum dar gye Rajesh?

Rajesh gulped and lowered his gaze. He witnessed that day infront of his own eyes. He is afraid of her. Man chuckled and lifted her chin. Her eyes were still closed as her tears were flowing down her cheeks.

Man: Khubsurti shabd bhi feeka hai tumhare liye Jaan...

Yn: Tahir..

The old woman smiled brightly hearing her. Her eyes glistened with tears but her happiness took over. She tried to free herself and after so many tries, she succeeded and ran to her. That man got up seeing her. The old woman took yn into her arms.

Woman: Maharani.. ankhein kholiye.. barso ka safar pura hua..wo adhuri kahani ab Puri hogi.. Aankhe kholiye Maharani..

Yn: Tahir..

Woman: Haa..Maharaj..Aapke Tahir.. Ankhein kholiye Maharani!

Yn slowly oper her eyes slightly and saw that woman crying. But her state was not well to do or think anything. Only a word was on her tongue and it was...

Yn: Tahir...

--Meanwhile

Tanay: Yn..

He turned around and frowned. He was in their shared room. He got up from his sleep as when he entered in the room, he got a letter of yn saying that she went around to tour this hotel. So he decided to take a nap. But he felt an uneasy feeling that woke up from his sleep.

Tanay: Mujhe Aisa kyu laga ki...jaise abhi abhi..yn ne much bulaya...?

Hey Yashians ❤️

Tho you guys don't respond to me but here I'm!

Ik you guys won't vote but anyway..Hope you enjoyed rEaDiNg..

And for the board students..All the very best..you all will do great in your boards... You've to do otherwise Joon oppa will shave your eyebrows😭

So to save your eyebrows..do well!🥂

Till then

Stay hydrated 💚🦋✨