What's on the other side Part 2

"Sam! Don't you know how serious this is? Selene will kill me if she knows that I am around Chase. I'd be bullied,told how much I'm ugly, how much I should cover my face with a plastic bag and that I don't deserve to be seen around hot guys ." I complained to my best friend on the phone, as I got ready to go over to Chase's house. Tuesday night had definitely reached quicker than I expected.

              "Destiny, she can't even kill a fly. You're beautiful no matter what she says or what anyone thinks. Thicks girls are pretty too right? So stop whining and go be  yourself. Just like how I am going to be with Jason. " Sam said, trying to be encouraging. Jason was a nice guy, she had a good partner .

        "This is why you're my best friend and I love you so much you just say the right things at the right time." I smiled.

         "I love you more,now go have a some fun" she replied, hanging up the phone on me. I walked downstairs to the living room all dressed in a black converse, my grey jeans and my black tank top.

            " Mom, I'm going to Chases's house for our English project." I said, whilst waiting for her permission.

          "Oh, finally you're going out the house. Do enjoy honey,don't get too touchy or make out with him." she replied with a cheeky smile ☺.

         "Mom, I said I'm going to do a project, not eat his face off!" I groaned walking out of my home. I walked across the street and knocked on the door off the big, blue, million dollar house.

.      ~      .     ~     .     ~     .     ~      .      ~     .    ~     .     ~     . ~     .     ~  
               "Goodnight Destiny, Chase is expecting you please come in" said Angel, Chase's mother.
               " Goodnight Mrs. Morgan." I said respectfully, walking in to what I assumed was their living room. It had been years since I had been over to the Morgan's . Their house had been refurnished quite a lot.
               "Oh please I would prefer you call me Angel." She said,  Angel was very young looking for her age, she was beautiful. She had blonde hair , a perfect shape and a kind heart. She dedicated her life to law, fighting for her rights. "I will be preparing dinner and my husband will be home in a few. You could stay for dinner if you desire"
Chase's father, Marcus Morgan was a million dollar making lawyer as well, who had his own law firm.
           "Mom," a familiar voice interupted, "Is Destiny here yet? I heard a voice. Never mind ! You're here." He said directing his words to me. I replied with a yep as I stared at him. He wore on a Black Jersey and a Blue shorts.
              "A-am.... So you r-ready? " I asked breaking the awkward moment.
              " Yep, let's get started I guess" he replied leading the way to his bedroom, I would guess. It took a while before we reached a white door marked Chase in blue. Soon I would know what was on the other side. ☺
..........................xoxoxoxxoxoxoxo........,.............................

Hope you enjoy
ReNelXoXo