the servile and the sadist

(A/N: So, I heard that it's a rare pair week today and of course I'm not letting the opportunity pass to commemorate the unusual beauty of Hioness in the fandom. I don't own anything from this franchise except for this fic of mine).

"Disgusting. Disgusting. Disgusting...! How can they even work flawlessly like that without even looking at each other?!" Ness exclaimed to himself as he remembered how Isagi caught the ball perfectly under his heel and made a direct shot inside the net earlier that secured their team's victory and cemented his role as the hero of the match.

Ness couldn't help but punch the walls in their locker room out of frustration.

Fuck.

The look on Kaiser's face earlier. Disappointment. Anger. Frustration.

He couldn't even help him earlier at the match.

He was totally useless.

Garbage.

Trash.

"Damn you Yoichi...!" He cursed under his breath.

It was a good thing that there were no people left in the room as they dispersed a few moments ago and headed towards the cafeteria for their celebratory dinner.

Regardless, Ness couldn't give a damn if someone (except for Kaiser) saw him right now as the adrenaline rush and hatred were still running in his veins.

"Oh? You're still here? I thought ya were tending to Kaiser seeing that he wasn't in the best of spirits after the match." A familiar voice rang out from the doorway which caught his attention, and he turned around to glare at the newcomer who dared to interrupt his own soliloquies.

Hiori fucking Yo.

It's the damn cyan-haired player who assisted that clown Yoichi earlier and provided him with a creative pass in the latter part of the match.

"And I thought you were sticking like a gum to Yoichi seeing on how you're eager to play by his side earlier." He sneered at him.

Ness arched a brow at him before a cheerful, yet ruthless smile inched across his lips.

"Oh, please Ness. Do not compare me to yourself who is a subservient lackey of Kaiser." He scoffed. "I played along with Isagi since he had a better understanding and view of the match earlier than any of you." He added derisively.

His eyes flashed darkly at his words. "Isagi had a better understanding of the match earlier than any of us? Do not disrespect Kaiser like that you clown."

Hiori narrowed his eyes as he finally approached him and backed him against the wall with one of his hands.

"Disrespect Kaiser? Ya really are a loyal servant towards him. What a pity. Respect is earned and so far, your so-called master hasn't shown any of that towards us, Blue Lock players nor displayed any amazing performance except for that bicycle kick and scoring a goal which was from the scraps of Yoichi as well. So, if I were ya, I will think twice about serving him or demeaning us." Hiori replied in a low yet dangerous voice that sent a scintillating sensation in his veins much to Ness' chagrin.

Damn it to hell.

Since when did this mild-mannered male became assertive and blunt like this?

Ness couldn't stop the wild heartbeat inside of his chest and the way his proximity affected him in some strange way.

He could only pray in silence that the other wouldn't notice it.

"You just made a one, fine play with Yoichi earlier and it's getting into your head. Give me a break." Ness glowered at him.

His brows spoke in volumes as their eyes met.

Amethyst orbs clashing against his aquamarine irises.

They were having a staring contest for a moment before Hiori's face broke into a condescending smirk and leaned towards with a faint whisper leaving his lips that made Ness' eyes widen and heart almost jumped out of his throat.

"If ya needed more play from me as a proof then I ain't refusing a challenge. But be careful or I might steal your spot as the superior midfielder in the future."

Hiori pulled away and left Ness in the locker room who stood frozen as a statue with his words washing over his head.

He wasn't a nameless cyan-haired player anymore.

He was Hiori Yo. The ultra sadist player from Bastard Munchen.

(A/N: Reviews are amusing so let me hear them from you).