1.

💙Phillip's POV

Hi,my name is Philip and I'm from Canada,I'm 27 years old and I,with my best friend Terrance,are stars.

We met at kindergarten,when we were 2 little boys,when one of our classmates said a bad joke and only me and him laughed.

From that moment on,we both became best friends:we would invite eachother over,plan our future jobs or play tag,
share our food and toys and other stuff friends do.

After a few months passed,we both decided to become comedians.So we signed up in a Canadians talent show,
where Americans were watching aswell.
We were the first ones too.

Finally the day has arrived and we got on the scene. ,,Omg! What's wrong with their heads?!" yelled a lady. ,, Don't worry,Hun, that's how Canadians are!" the man next to her responded.

We started to dance but nobody laughed.
Our chances of comedy seemed to be ruined,untill Terrance did something that completely changed our lives...

He farted.

The people were literally on the floor laughing.And that's when me and Terrance realised that farting can get us famous!

Years passed by,and our farts never got old.We grew togheter in fame,our friendship becoming stronger and stronger and our fame bigger with every fart joke we do.

Now we're both in our 20's and Terrance got married and made a daughter with Celine Dion (I hope I said her name right),but then they got divorced permanently after Celine slept with Ugly Bob.And now, she's currently pregnant with his child and they both hopped that the baby will have Celine's looks.

So,now my buddeh is single and,for some reason,I felt good when I realised that yesterday in my bed,as if I've waited for this moment for decades...Weird.

Thou,I dunno how someone would cheat on such a good looking man,with his silky black hair and his rubin red eyes and his handsome face...wait what?
The fuck am I thinking about???

I shacked my head and tried to go to sleep but his face has haunted me all night long.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

359 words