3.

❤️Terrance's POV:

I woke up,Phillip was in the blue bed,next to my red one.I stared at him for a bit, Admiring his features.

'His blonde messy hair falling on his closed eyes,his mouth opened up a little,
hugging his pillow...He's pretty cute...
Wait,no! Terrance, you're NOT gay! I think I'm still sleep!...Yea, that's surely it!'

I got up,went to the kitchen to cook something.After some time Phillip got up too.After we ate we went to Cartoon Center,to film our show.

Everything went great,we did some fart jokes as always,untill....

"Hahahahah!" Phillip and me laughed after I farted right on his face and then threw away a little tear from his left eye using his finger. "Oh Terry,you are a veritable uncle fucka!"

I blushed a bit at the nickname,even though we call eachothers nicknames alot. "Oh,no no no,I believe that YOU are an uncle fucka!" I replied while winking.

Phillip chuckled, looked at me,then started to lean in and my face turned pinkish. He smirked. "P-Phillip, could you please b-back off" I said, trying to sound casual and careless,but the stutter got me away.

"Is someone nervous ~" Phillip asked. Before I could respond,he leaned in even more, first I could feel his warm breath hitting my face,then our noses touched,
then it was only one inch far from my lips,and my heart was beating really fast, while he was just walking his tounge on his pink lips as he looked me in the eyes hungrily and my eyes got stuck in his blue orbs. When Phillip moved my black hair out of Rubin eyes,I couldn't resist anymore,so I closed our small distance and smashed my lips on his,and he almost immediately gave in, placing his hand on my face and the other hand around my waist.

My insides were on fire.

Every excuse with me being straight began to become really pointless,
because I was so clearly enjoying this,so I placed my arms on his well-built chest and tried not to faint right there, right then.

After 1 minute of kissing,we both leaned back,him smirking,me with my mouth opened,both staying in a kind of awkward silence. Phillip's smirk then slowly turned into an awkward smile.

"How was tha-" he asked,but I cut him off yelling flustrated "WE SHOULD DO ANOTHER TAKE!!".

Then,we both turned to the recording crew,and they were all frozen in place,
confused and shocked. The cameraman showed his face from behind the camera,
with a face as shocked as all the others'.

Phillip let go of me and told them to cut the part and the cameraman only nodded and went back behind the camera to start a new recording.

So the rest of the day went normal,no more flirting or kissing,and when we finished everything,the editors took the film and cuted the kissing part. I only ran in our private celebrity room, layed on my bed, grabbed a pillow and stuffed it in my face while screaming.

'WHY DID I KISS HIM?!IS HE HYPNOTIZING ME?!OTHER EXPLICATION I CAN'T FIND!!HE BETTER STOP IF THAT'S IT!!UGHH STUPID, STUPID GAYNESS, I'M NOT A FAG!!!"

3rd person POV:

As Terrace was yelling in his pillow,he didn't notice a pink dust flying in the air.
Then the moon got free from a cloud and,in the light of the loon,you could almost spot a small figure,with small wings, curly hair, really fat and with a big smile.

Then,the moon got covered again by a cloud and the figure disappeared,so did the dust.

And,if you watch from outside,you could see the small flying figure flying,while chuckling,to south direction.