Chapter 2: Safety

A/n: Hello everyone, I just wanted to make a clarification, Y/n will not be going to Beacon anytime soon.  Most of this story will be where he heals from the pain that he suffered. Then later he will be trained by someone he may be a god. After sometime he will go to Beacon and meet his future lovers.

Y/N POV

Finally I'm free! I didn't know where I was heading but I was glad that I was free. Luckily, nobody saw me when I got on the boat, so I hid in a one of the barrels for safety.

When the boat was fully loaded I saw Qrow and Raven off in the distance. Good thing the boat loaded up in time before they could reach it.

The men who were on the boat didn't see me hiding. I stayed quiet as some of them walked by the barrel I was in. It was dark inside the barrel but my crystal lit up so it wasn't fully dark.

I really didn't care where this boat was heading but as long as I was safe away from them I really didn't care.

Overall I was glad that I got away from them. After awhile I felt tired and let sleep take over me.

Third Person POV

After sometime the boat eventually causing Y/n to wake up. The boy didn't know how long he's been asleep but it made him feel a little bit better. The boy carefully peaks out a hole inside of the barrel. He couldn't see where they were at or what was going on outside.

Some men passed by the barrel he was in, but other than that, no one seemed to notice him peeking out of the barrel.

People outside were yelling but the boy didn't understand what they were saying. The men on the boat were yelling out something that sounded serious. It sounded like that the boat has arrived at somewhere but the little boy could not tell.

Quickly, Y/n gets out of the barrel he was in, looking around to see where he was at, and it turns out that the boat has arrived at another loading dock. Also there was a very large mountain off in the distance.

But it wasn't near Patch, it looked nowhere near Patch, and that was good enough for him

But it wasn't near Patch, it looked nowhere near Patch, and that was good enough for him. Looking around to see nobody, quickly the boy made his way off the boat. Y/n made his way through the docking area without being seen.

None of the men on the boat even noticed him. After sometime Y/n was off the dock headed straight to where the woods were.

Y/n's POV

The woods was cold as I entered further in. Which I didn't really mind it at all. Hopefully I can find town soon or I'll have to spend the night in woods. Maybe there's people who probably live on this mountain?

But would they help me? That was something that kept running through my mind while I was walking. I let the cold breeze guide my way up the mountain. The cold wind felt good against my skin.

Then snow under my feet we're like soft pillows.

???: "Hey!"

I stopped in my tracks. Slowly turning around to see a man on a sled and a reindeer looking at me. He had blonde hair that kind of remind me of tai.

???: "What are you doing?"

Slowly I began to back away from him as he gets off his sled and walks up to me. I started getting more terrified as he got closer while I back up into a tree.

Now I was fully backed up against a tree with nowhere to go. Slowly I began to panic, my heart was beating against my chest. I didn't want to hurt this man and I definitely didn't want him to hurt me.

He was only a few feet from me. As I felt the fear built up in m.

Y/n: "I'M SORRY PLEASE DON'T HURT ME!" I screamed while covering my face.

???: "Wow wow I'm not gonna hurt you."

Slowly looking up at the man to see that he was standing a few feet away from me.

Y/n: "W-who... are y-you?"

???: "I'm Kristof."

I saw that he had no weapon on him but still wasn't sure if I should trust him yet

Kristof: "What are you doing out here?

That was a good question but how was I suppose to tell him. Would he even believe me if I told him?

While I was thinking the man got more closer to me.

Kristof: "Where are your shoes at? Aren't you freezing to death? "

Y/n: "N-No..."

Kristof: "Then what are you doing out here? Where are your parents?"

I didn't know how to answer his question. He then looked at my clothes and notice some blood and the cuts in my shirt.

Kristof: "Are you okay? Did someone hurt you?"

Slowly I nod as painful memories begin to flash through my mind and I felt like crying again.

Kristof: "I'm heading into town, why don't you come with me, and I'll get you to a doctor."

After a moment of thinking about it I decided to trust him.

Y/n: "O-ok."

He then gently lifts me off the ground and carried me to his sled. Once we reached it, Kristof sets me down on passenger side

Kristof: "Here put this on.'

He grabs a blanket from the back of the sled and wraps it around me. Kristof then sits next to me.

Kristof: "Let's go Sven."

The reindeer nods before he started moving the sled. I was quiet as the ride began.

Kristof: "What's your name by the way?"

Y/n: "I-I'm Y-Y/n."

Kristof's POV

After hearing what the boys name was. I was in shock. I have heard that name in a long time.

Could it be? Could it really be him? If it is I gotta tell her...
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I hope you all enjoy!