Stay Unburnt 2

Let's continue,

After an hour or so,

Anubhav came out the kitchen with a big tray of foods. They didn't had a dining table and hence used the middle table for it too.

He found haseena already cleaned the entire hall, removed the leftovers and books. She was now cuddled up to herself in a corner reading her book.

Anubhav looked at her all engrossed in the book, he cleared this throat and said after gaining her attention, "Bhojan taiyaar hai haseenaji, aap jaiye aap!" He said while sitting down and arranging the plates.

Haseena rearranged the book mark and jumped on the floor like a baby directly, anubhav gave her a bombastic side eye but she ignored royally.

She then sat straight and assumed the character of a junior ordered for dinner by their senior. Anubhav started serving, he put some sabzi in the plate but as he started serving some other in her bowl she interrupted, "nhi nhi nhi..!" He looked at her questioning, "kya hua?"

"Actually ye sabzi hume pasand hai, dusri waali nhi chahiye warna hum khayenge nhi aur fenkni padegi!!" She looked down after freely expressing herself.

Anubhav smiled at himself realising it is not so difficult to remove that awkwardness. They reduced it in a day to much extent. He nodded and removed the bowl, just placed a phulka on her plate and gestured her to start.

She signalled him to his plate and he served himself too, "Thank you!!" She mumbled and then they started eating together.

Next morning,

Anubhav woke up at a decent time as he usually does, a good boy at 6 because he need to report at 9. On the other hand, the maddam sir was struggling with her alarm clock.

Anubhav was engrossed in his personal work all the time and could hear a alarm sound accompanied by a loud groan or a deeply natural Lucknowi cuss word from her mouth.

"Humne nhi socha tha aap aisi bhi ho sakti hai!!" He laughed to himself.

And after 8am or something, the alarms and her sweetly bitter slangs were gone. Maybe she woke up or getting ready.

Same evening,

Both of them had went seperately, they are trying to keep the atmosphere as cool as possible.

Haseena arrived earlier and opened the door with her key, she directly went to her room, changed and went to car to take the things she brought from her home.

"Aaj hume ye karke khana bana hi Lena chahiye, warna anubhav sir phir se khane ke liye bolenge. Roz Roz unhe pareshan nhi karna hai aur na hi zyada interaction karna hai!! Jitna dur utna achha!!" She spoke while placing the small things she brought for hall decorating it.

Then, she went with two large cartons inside kitchen and started arranging the utensils.

Anubhav arrived at night and as soon as he entered he heard a loud sound of some bang. He kept his things on table and ran to haseena's kitchen, his eyes widen at the scene.

Haseena was standing there while all the glasses fell over from the upper shelf. She had made a puppy face when she saw the glasses she arranged with so much design.

"Kya kar rahi thi aap?" He asked in disbelief and surprise. She looked at him and answered turning a little professional, "Hum ye glass ko achhe se pyramid banake upper waali shelf pe rakh rahe the, par ye gir gaya!!" Her words were more cuter and smaller which she tried to normalise.

"Haseenaji, aapko rasoighar sajj karna nhi aata?" He questioned with a suppressed chuckle.

"Usme aane jaisa kya hai, sab rakhna hi to hai na! Par haa hum pehli baar kar rahe hai, warna ammi hi sab karti hai!!" She replied calmly going back to normal mood because of his presence.