Stay Unburnt 13

Let's continue,

Next night,

Anubhav came back home, and was welcomed with all dark ambience. His eyes looked confused as he tried hitting the few buttons on the wall but no avail the lights were still off.

He remembered that haseena's car was outside that means she is here only, "Haseenaji!!!!" He called out loudly and moved a little forwards when he saw some lights lighting up in haseena's room, "Haseena aap hai kya?" He asked but she didn't answer instead the small light kept on getting brighten in her room, "Haseenaji uttar to dijiye aap yahi hai to!!" He was a little irritated.

"Anuuu!!!" She called out with a fear stricken voice, anubhav got scared, "priye!!!" He said and ran towards her room keeping in mind the furniture in between.

"A.. Annuuuu!!" She screamed once again that anubhav just entered her room with a jerk and was looking here and there to look for her.

"Haseena kaha hai aap??" He asked in fear, his eyes diluted more when he heard the door closing, he was sure it was haseena.

Anubhav's worry lines disappeared from face and a confused look took over, "Priye!!"  He called out in softest voice possible.

"Haa anu!!" He heard her voice behind him, just when his eyes roamed to the room. All the places in the dark room were brightened with candles and only candles. He roamed an eye to her bed which had a silk bedsheet on, he realised it was unusual because silk bedsheets are the most unusual thing and lastly her room had a small round table with two glass and a bottle of non alcoholic drink.

He turned behind after few seconds of staring the room, his breath hitched at the sensation of cold wind that hit from the open window where the moonlight was entering. Haseena was standing just behind him, she was wearing a white coloured transparent saree which had small rhinestones in big gaps all over, It wrapped around her waist to shoulder but completely transparent.

His eyes and breath both hitched further when he noticed she wore a white blouse which was basically a tube top, her shoulders and entire belly was visible, even her midriff was not covered. The all exposed body of his love was a great turn on, to make it extreme, she wore a diamond stud in earring as usual but today it had a long chain attached to it which reached her shoulders. To the last extent, she had open hair and her bare skin, just a lipstick.

Anubhav gazed her form head to toe in the moonlight and candlelight that she herself looked like a heavenly body with a halo on her head, "Jaana..." His words were like a whisper, haseena looked up to him and the eye contact further escalated matter of his heart.

Haseena smiled at him in a silent and calmest way possible which was just too arousing for him. She came forward till she was two steps away from him, bent a little on side and picked a shirt and pant from the couch in front of bed, she handed the clothes to him and gestured from her head to bathroom.

Anubhav took a in a deep breath and rushed inside because he was having a hard time collecting his breath. Haseena stood there and smiled widely at her shy boyfriend. She sat on the bed and got lost in some thoughts.

FLASHBACK

Today morning,

Haseena came to MPT all tensed and a little lost. Everyone however didn't question and kept working.

Haseena's cabin,

She was sitting on the chair relaxed, "Hume anubhav ko shayad rokna nhi chahiye tha!!" She thought to herself and looked down for a second, "Hum.... Hum bhi to wahi nazdeeki chahte the na, phir humne kyu sab roka" she was annoyed at herself.