TWO

a/n note: I'll be posting every second day if I pursue (I'm not sure if I will pursue tbh) bcs I have school and homeworks, exams and more yk
But anyways enjoy this chapter:)

FELIX'S POV

All of my friends went to their classes and I was about to go to mine too but some guy bumped into me. He had black hair and was wearing face mask, he doesn't seemed like a person you want to bump in. Not gonna lie he looked scary. He offered me his hand because I fell but I tought he wanted to hit me (I'm used to this bcs of my father) it was kidna embarrassing, he probably just wanted to help me. But you never know. I ran to my class after that inccident and I sat down on an empty seat by the window, there was one free seat next to me, but since no one came to the class, I sat alone. And I really didn't mind. We just had math. My least favorite subject. The professor allowed me to listen to music through headphones. So I took my headphones and put them on my head. I listened to some random songs and wrote down everything the professor wrote on the board. I didn't even realize it and fell asleep during class.
///
After some time
///
I woke up and found out that math class had already ended and I was sitting in an empty classroom. I took my headphones off my head and put them in my backpack. I then grabbed my backpack and walked out of the classroom to find Jisung. I walked down the hall to my locker to get my things ready for the second period. Suddenly someone slammed into my locker. I was startled. It was Hyunjin and his gang. Aka the most famous bullies at our college. One of Hyunjin's "friends" took my backpack and threw it to the ground. All the things that were in it spilled out. Then one of them pushed me to the ground next to my backpack. Then they both grabbed my hands and dragged me to the boys' public toilets. Hyunjin followed us and then we went inside. The two of them then put me on the ground and started getting closer. Then Hyunjin walked through and stepped between them. Then he pinned me agains the wall a was like 2 inches away from me. He then punched me in the stomach and I fell to the ground. Then he punched me again and harder and I started bleeding. "S-stop p-please" I said in pain "It h-hurts" he just laughed and continued punching me till I was uncontious lying on the ground bleeding. Then all of them left me here. And walked away minding their own bussines not even caring about me. As if that's to be expected because nobody cares about me lately.

HYUNJIN'S POV

I walked away from the toilets and went to my locker to get ready for secon period. When I walked past the locker of the guy I beat up, I saw some two guys collecting his things in a backpack, one of them then said "Seungmin hurry up we have to find Felix I don't want to lose him!! I think he will be somewhere at the toilets now and he is probably been bullied again hurry hurry...." I heard only little part of their conversation. But I found out that the boy's name is probably Felix. What a stupid name. I tought. Then I went to find my friend Chan. Chan is so friendly and he is allways here to help. He don't think bullying is good thing to do, but I'm not gonna listen to him in everything you know. He was sitting in school cafeteria and he was eating food. So I grabbed some food too And went to him. "Hey Chan can I sit?" I asked "Ofc, btw how are you Jinnie?" He said smiling at me "don't call me like that" I said and glared at him "cute" he said. He can be really really annoying when he wants to. And I hate it to be honest. "Aish stop calling me cute and eat" I said, he giggled and continued eating his food. When we ate all the food he went to find Minho. Because I wanted to go visit my sister to other bulding. We have three buldings one is for 17-18 yo second is for 19-20 yo and third is 20+. Fortunately, our buildings are almost next to each other, the third building is on the other side of the block. So we are lucky to be able to visit each other during the break.
"HI HYUNJIN OPPA!!" Yeji called me, she looked so happy "Hey Yeji how are you? Did the first school period went good?" "Yes, but it was kidna boring because we had history and you know how sucks I'm in history" She said I giggled a little and then gave her smile. We talked for awhile. "I should probably go now Yeji because the sacond period is starting soon and I don't want to be late" I said, she was kidna sad that I had to go allready so she gave me hug "Bye Hyunjin oppa see you!" Then we both left and went inside our buldings. I decided that I'll go find my friends so I went to find them.

______________________________________

FELIX'S POV

I was still lying on the ground at the toilets and my vision was blurry. I felt someone came here and then kneel down next to me. I could tell by the smell that it was Jisung, and right behind him was Seungmin. I coughed and felt blood coming from my nose. Then I heard Jisung asking me "Felix who did this to you.." he said with few tears falling from his eyes. "H-hyunjin" I said still in pain "b-but don't tell h-him *cough* I-i said that p-please" then he sighed and helped me stand up and he wrapped my arm around his shoulders so I wouldn't fall and Seungmin helped him. After we got out of the toilets, they took me to the resting area and layed me down on the green couch. Jisung told Seungmin to go to his locker for disinfectant and some bandage so he could take care of me. I was feeling tired and after some time I fell asleep laying on the green couch and next to me was Jisung holding my hand to calm me down.
-
-
After some time I woke up still lying on the couch and I saw Jisung sleeping his head was resting on the back of the couch. Then I saw that my the wounds were cleaned and bandaged. I smiled. After a while, Jisung woke up and looked at the time "DAMN!! FELIX OUR SECON PERIOD STARTED 15 MINUTES AGO!!" My eyes widned and I tried to stand up but I couldn't because my wounds was still hurting. So I said "Go to your class and say that you..ehm...got lost...somewhere or just apologize but HURRY" then he looked at me and said "but I can't let my helpless bestfriend just lying there" he said with kind of unserious face "oh shut up I can do this myself go to your class" I said and pushed him away from the couch. Then he stand up and gaved me death stare and then he ran to his class. So I was there laying on couch doing nothing. After some time I heard the bell ending second school period I decided that I'll try to stand up because I don't want to lay there like this so I stood up I got a little dizzy but my wounds didn't hurt so much anymore so I could walk. I walked to my locker that was one floor up I was little struggeling when I wanted to go upstairs but I did it, yes I did it wow. If you are wondering why no teacher has come to scold me yet? It's because my last class was just a voluntary seminar so I didn't actually have to go there. I took the study out of my backpack and put it in the locker, then locked it and went to find Jisung, Seungmin, and Jeongin. They were just coming out of class and I heard them arguing about something "Seungmin-ahh why you didn't woke me up???" Jisung said "you were too cute you know, you were just laying there and looked like cute sleeping squirrel. I couldn't just wake you up"
"But now I have detention because of you!!" Jisung said and glared at him. Jeoging looked like he wanted to kill himself because of how the two of them were annoying. When he saw me he ran towards me and was yelling at me "Felix hyung!! Finally I can't be with these two anylonger you saved me!!" I giggled and gave him smile. When he ran to me he hugged me tightly "Jeongin-ahh my stomach is still hurting" I said with a pinched face. Jeongin allready knew what had happend to me because Seungmin allready told him "sorry hyung" he said with the I'm-so-sorry face "Its okay now lets eat some food I'm hungry" so we went to the school cafeteria. We took our trays and took some food. Then we sat at the table and talked. Then we had a few more classes and then it was getting dark. It was time to go home as we had all day classes today, normally we have morning classes from 5:45 am, and from 5:30 pm we have evening classes.  Actually, it is adapted so that we can go to work in the interim (the interim is roughly from 9:50am to 5:30pm). We only have full-day classes on Wednesdays and Thursdays. And today is Wednesday so there you go. In the second building they have all-day classes 3 times a week and I think they have it on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays, in the third building, on the other hand, they no longer have all-day classes, only morning classes and evening classes. And that would be enough for school, let's get back to the topic. So it was allready end of school and I had to go fast home or my father will hurt me again. It is dark outside and I have to walk home alone and I don't own car so I can't even drive myself home which is even worse because driving in car sounds more safe. So I walked out the bulding 2. and I put my face mask on. I was about to leave and I saw Hwang Hyunjin with his sister (she is kind of popular in the bulding 1.) and went with her to the student parking lot where he probably had his car. I put a black hat on my head so he wouldn't recognize me and tucked my hair under it. Then I wanted to go out of the main entrance but I tripped over a bollard. Then he probably noticed me because he ran after me.

To be continued...

Words:1895