TEN

We were watching some random movie that Jisung picked, then the kissing scene came up. I looked at Jisung and Hyunjin. Jisung looked pretty chill he was just enjoying the movie. I was sitting in the middle of the sofa, Jisung was on my left and Hyunjin on my right side. I looked at him. His hands looked sweaty and also his forhead was sweaty. He bite his lips and then looked at me. He looked hot- not in that way I meant like he is hot in the other way you know, like he was sweating so you know what I mean. "Its so hot here" he said waiving with his shirt to cool up himself "I will go to the bathroom, you don't have to stop the movie just watch I will come" "okay2x" we said at the same time then he stood up and walked to the bathroom.

HYUNJIN'S POV

When the kissing scene came up I suddenly felt so hot. Next to me was Felix. I'm afraid that I felt like that because of him. I don't know why I think about that. I was kidna turned on so I had to leave to bathroom to calm myself a little. When I walked inside the bathroom I looked in the mirror at myself. My forhead was sweaty so I washed my face and then dried with small towel. I was ready to leave but sudenlly the bathroom door opened and Felix walked in. "hey Hyunjin" he said walking closer to me "why are you here so long?" he was washing his hands "I just wanted to..wash my face you know because its hot outside" "its winter Hyunjin" "winter....oh yeah ofcourse I know its winter" I scratched my neck "okay..will you come to watch the movie? its ending soon" "yes I will come" I smiled at him until he walked outside and right after the door closed I slapped myself. Like why i'm so dumb? never mind. I lastly checked myself in mirror and then I walked outside the bathroom straight to living room. I looked at the couch where Felix and Jisung was. Jisung was asleep while Felix was still watching the movie. I sat next to him. "oh hey finally you are here" he looked at me "yeah but don't you want to watch the rest of the movie tomorrow? Its late already" "there is only 40 minutes left till it ends I think its okay but what time it is?" he asked me. I took phone from my pocket to look what time it is "its 12:02 am" "well okay what about 10 mins?" he asked with puppy eyes "okay then lets watch"

We were watching already more then 10 minutes because the movie was interesting. Felix fell asleep. I looked at him he looked like an angel like the morning I saw him when I had to sleep in his bed. Then sudenlly his head slowly moved and fell on my shoulder. My eyes widned he was now resting his head on my shoulder. I looked at time it was 1:02 am. I know I have to took them to their bed. Firstly I took Jisung to my arms and took him to his bedroom. I placed him on the bed and covered him with blanked. Then I went for Felix. He was now fully layed on the couch peacefully sleeping. I went closer and slowly took him up. I walked to our bedroom and placed him on the big bed then I went to bathroom to wash up. When I was done I changed to pajamas and went to sleep. I turned off the lights and layed on the other side of the bed. I couldn't sleep because i knew that Felix was right next to me. I turned myself to see him. It was dark but I could see feathures of his face. He moved closer to me and hugged me. I couldn't see myself but I can swear to God that I was blushing as hell. His body was so warm. He placed his hand around my waist. I felt even more hot. I wanted to stand up and go to open the window but he took my wrist stopping me. "F-felix? are you awake?" I looked into the dark to see his face a little "yes I am now come back" he dragged me by my wrist and I fell on him. I saw his eyes he looked at me with calm angelic look. "Felix what are you doing..?" he took my shirt and dragged me closer "nothing" he said and then he let go off me and layed on his side of bed. I still can't proces what just happened. I was red and sweaty this never happened to me I never felt like this before. I turned my head to see Felix looking at me "why are you so sweaty again?" like bro guess why "why?! you are making me feel like that!!" I realized what I just said "because of me? maybe its because you want to bully me again or-" I cutted him off "no I would never bully you again but please explain me why did you made me fell on you and why you pulled me that close" "ehm..well I don't know I just wanted to" he said making smirk on his face "you always seemed so innocent but now.." "now what?" I looked at him his smirk was bigger "I-i will go to the bathroom" I said standing up "why so hurry?" he asked laying back on the bed "are you sick or something?! why are you like this?!" I asked looking straight into his eyes "well just go to the bathroom" "no Felix tell me" I said sitting next to him on the bed "I don't really know Hyung..." "how can you not know what are you doing???" this moment was confusing like my brain durring math class "its just- you know I'm gay so-" "WHAT ARE YOU TRYING TO SAY?!" I yelled "forget it" he said and covered himself in blanked "are you really going to sleep now?" I asked him "yes goodnight and you better go to the bathroom" he said fully covered in blanked "goodnight" I said rolling my eyes and walking to the bathroom. I locked myself in sliding down on floor. What's wrong with me? I cept asking myself this question again and again. I hide my head in legs leaning back against the door. I felt cold from the floor. My feets was freezed and red as well as my hands. I stood up tooking my phone from my pocket. I looked at the time it was already 3:24 am. I wanted to go sleep but I don't want to sleep next to Felix God knows what he will do to me. I decided to sleep on the couch, its not that bad anyways. I took random blanked and quietly walked to the living room. I placed it on the couch and layed down. Not gonna lie I would rather go to sleep in bed because there was cold everywhere and the couch was not that comfortable to sleep on, but you know I don't want to sleep next to Felix for my safety.

After long time trying my best to fall asleep I gave up and decided to not sleep, I'm not going to school anyways. I sat up and stared into the dark. Sudenlly I heard foot steps, I saw small figure walking towards me. It was Felix. "hey Hyunjin.....I wanted to apologize for...you know I'm sorry.." he said standing in front of me I was not thinking in that moment so I pulled him by his wrist closer to me. He fell on me, I took him in my hands hugging to him "you don't have to apologize just stay here with me" I said back to him. I tought he will try to get away from my hug, but he hugged me even more tight. We were just hugging each other not talking. I think this night changed something..something very important for my and his life. After sometime we both fell asleep hugging on the couch.

the next morning:

I woke up looking around. I saw Felix sleeping still hugging me. He looked so cute like and angel, he moved a little, he raised his head and looked at me "goodmorning Lix" I said lightly putting his blonde hair behind his ear
"goodmorning Jinnie by the way we have to wake up Jisung can't see us like this" he said trying to get up "whyyy" I said annoyed "lets go Hyung just stand up already" he said finally standing up because I let go of him. I was still a little tired from last night because I didn't get much sleep. I was still lying on the couch watching Felix. He went to our room and changed up then he walked outside in brown fluffy hoodie and grey sweatpants. I couldn't take my eyes off him. Until Jisung came, then I had to limit looking at him or Jisung might suspect something and I don't want Jisung to annoy Felix with it. After sometime I also went to wash up and change my clothes to black button up shirt and black pants. I went to the kitchen. There was both of them making breakfast it looked really delicious they made eggs with bacon and salad. Felix made most of it. We started to eat. "Wow this is really good" I said with full mouth.

After the breakfast we finally had to leave, not like I didn't liked it here, it was good but you know I really missed my own bed in Felix's sister Villa. Felix said goodbye to Jisung and then got in the car where I was waiting for him and I started the car. Then we drove away. Rosé was already waiting for us at home. When we arrived Felix got off my car and runned to greet his sister. "ROSIE" he yelled and hugged her. He is such a little child. I smiled at his action and then went after him to also greet Rosé. "Hi Mrs. Rosé" I said and slightly bowed to show my respect to her "oh hi Hyunjin" she smiled at me "I hope it didn't bothered you to be with Felix on sleepover" "no its okay its my work anyways" actually it was boring and annoying "I can give you more money for that extra work" she said trying to find her purse "no please don't give me money I already have lots of money from you" I said regreting the offer "really? thank you for all your work Hyunjin" she said and then went to her office. I was left here with Felix, he looked kidna nervous "hey Lix you ok?" I asked him "oh ehm yeah..I-i will just go to my room" he said walking to his room in hurry. "Is he trying to hide from me? nah he will never do that maybe back then when I was his bully but now? no" I went after him. He was about to close the door behind him but I stopped him "are you trying to hide from me?" I asked curiously, his eyes widned "n-no haha why would I?" he was definetly trying to hide "is it because of last night?" "ehm n-no?" he scratched his neck from back "so it is" I pulled him closer by his waist "w-wha-" he didn't even finished his sentence because I covered his mouth with my hand then I opened door to his room, went in and closed it behind us.

To be continued...

Words: 1979

a/n note: sorry that this chapter is so short I'll try my best to make the next one longer🫶🏻 also we already hit 700+ reads! Love y'all💕