Chapter 2

*2 years later*
buzz.buzz.buzz. I groaned and rolled over. buzz.buzz.buzz. What was that noise? Silence. I sighed in relief and tried to fall back asleep. buzz.buzz.buzz. I jumped up and began looking for the source of my lack of sleep. I yelled in victory when I found my phone, which kept vibrating against the floor where it had apparently fallen during the night. I unlocked it, 8 missed calls from Steve. "CRAP!" I yelled. I'm late for another meeting. I ran around my room looking for something to wear while calling Steve back. He picked up immediately "Y/N YOU'RE 15 MINUTES LATE YOU BETTER GET YOUR ASS HERE IN 5 MINUTES OR WE'RE CANCELING THE TOUR!" He yelled in my ear. "I'm on my way now." I said then hung up. I pulled on a black Batman sweatshirt, black skinny jeans and my white converse. I straightened my hair and put on my Batman snap back, grabbed my keys and my phone then got into my car and drove to the studio. When I got there I walked into the meeting room. I greeted Steve and sat down. "Y/N as I have told you we have been looking for the last opening act for your world tour and we have found the perfect group." I nodded and said " Where are they?" "They should be here any minute now." Just as he finished four of the most beautiful girls I had ever seen walked in. " Y/N meet Ally, Dinah, Normani, Camila and Laur- wait where's Lauren?"Steve asked. The door opened and in rushed a girl which I assumed was Lauren. "Sorry I'm late. I was talking to Brad(ew)." I was looked down at my phone because Ariana was texting me asking if I could pick her up. I was about to text back when Steve cleared his throat and said "Y/N meet Lauren, the last member of Fifth Harmony." I froze when you realized who it was. "Nice to meet you Y/N." She said in that husky voice I had memorized over the years of being best friends. I looked up and looked into captivating emerald green eyes i fell in love with when we were younger. "Long time no see, Jauregui."