★ #37 | wine stained

𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲𝗿
park jongseong

★ #37 | wine stained"stupid, stupid, stupid

#37 | wine stained
"stupid, stupid, stupid."

.𖥔 ݁ ˖ nicole's radio station
is now playing...

maroon • taylor swift
"sobbing with your head in your hands.
ain't that the way shit always ends?"

_____________

STUMBLING into her apartment, sniffling as her wet clothes clung tightly to her frame. Hyerin trembled, eager to strip from the cold clothing she wore over her body, opting to wear something much warmer as she slipped off her shoes and discarded her bag by the front door, too shaken up to even care about doing it neatly.

Hyerin trudged to her bedroom, grabbing a pair of soft pajama pants along with an oversized sweatshirt of hers, quickly stripping off her soaked clothing and putting on the clean, warm ones.

As the girl stared in the mirror, she sighed shakily and ran her hands over her face, looking at her smudged mascara, ruined by a mixture of rain and her own tears.

After so long of just sitting in her car, soaking everything in, she ends up getting her car towed to a repair shop to figure out why it broke down. And, luckily enough, the tow company was kind enough to offer her a ride home as it was still raining outside.

Hyerin frowned slightly, tearing her gaze away from her own reflection in the mirror as she nibbled down at her bottom lip, dragging her feet as she carried herself along out of her bathroom.

Standing still in the midst of her apartment, now damp hair sticking to the back of her neck as she sighed, hesitating as she walked into the kitchen, grabbing a wine glass from her cabinet.

The girl wasn't one to drink very often; especially wine. She only ever used it for special occasions, but tonight was an exception. She wanted nothing more than to lose all consciousness about the situation, no longer wanting to think about anything as it seemed everything was going wrong.

Even if it meant losing herself in a drunken state, Min Hyerin couldn't handle much more before she was to completely break, having her bottled up emotions flood out of her.

She walked into her bedroom, sitting down at her desk with a sigh as she sniffled, hugging her knees to her chest as she set down the bottle of wine in front of her, alongside the glass. Her hands flew up, threading through her damp, messy hair in an attempt to strangle it.

The room was dim, nothing but a small lamp filling the darkness with its warm lighting, illuminating things close by. As she moved to pour her glass of wine, her eyes fell upon the familiar notebook, a small huff leaving her lips as she pulled the bottle of wine again, putting the cork back over it and setting it aside.