Chapter 1

Sera's pov
( you might thing I'm taking someones els oc but I'm not I'm the same person only with two pages of wattpad )
Its a normal day, the days i don't want to go to school. YO KITTY CAT WERE LEAVING, yelled my brother. Im coming, I said as a grabbed my backpack and ran downstairs. There stand my two sisters and my brother. We have been waiting four hours, said mina. Is not her fault you took her alarm clock, said yasmine. Whatever lets just get to the bus, said Jeff. We then walked outside to the bus stop. Then the bus arrived and we hoped in. I was about to sit with my siblings when mina stopped me. No you cant sit with us, she said. Fine at list I have lili back there, I said as a walked to the back and my sister followed. Shouldn't you be with them, I told her and she shocked her head in no. As my sister and I sit in the back with lili. Hey, she said. Hi , i said. Then she stared at my sister. Shouldn't you be with them little mis prep, said lili. No I don't like being with them, said yas. Then why do hang out and leave me alone, I ask. Look just because they hate doesn't mean I do, she said and I smiled at list two people care, thats when the bus took of.
( time skip)
I was heading to homeroom with lili, hey did you hear about that new sonic game is pretty cool when suddenly a portal appeared out of no were. Cool I said as i walked to it. Sera get back yelled lili as I stopped in front of it. When I was about to back of a pair of hand grabbed me and pulled me to the portal. AHHHHHHHH, I yelled. SERA, yelled lili as the portal close and I past out.

I slowly opened my eyes to see I was in the woods. Ow my head, I said to my self and started walking, then I reached a pond and looked in my reflection i looked like a blue and black hedgy with a school uniform well I guess i time for a new life and I started to walk again, before I knew it a was in a park and next to it was a school. RINGGGGGGG, It was the school bell. Were am I, dis doesn't look like my school. Thats when a bus appeared and people started to get of. The weird thing the weren't people they were animals. Hey, said I voice a little fermiler and turned around to see a blue hedgehog with a brown squirrel. Oh no. Get out of my way rat, said sonic. I nodded as I got out of the way. As they walked away a red and black hedgy walked to me. New here, she said. OMFG it looked like lili. I taught about it four a nodded. Im lili, she said. Sins I don't know if I can trust her I said a fake name. Im clowy, I said. We should get going before we get late but first lets go to the office and get your schedule, she said as she grabbed my arm and dragged me inside to the office. Hello lili can I help you, the directer said. Just came to get a schedule for her, she said pointing at me. She then tipped in the computer and handed me I pice of paper. Lets go to your locker, said lili. Aren't you gonna be late for class, I ask. Well yeah but i like to get in trouble, she said. Hehe classic lili, I thought. She then showed me to my locker. Oh cr-p, she said. Your locker is between sonic and scrouge, she said. Why is that a problem, I ask. Well let me ask you a question, do you fight. She ask. Well yes a had to learn the hard way, i said. Good cause you'll need it, she said. Why, I ask. Lets just say they fight all the time, and how come you had to learn that the hard way, she ask. Lets say that in my other school people always piked a fight with me. Ohh, so lets see your schedule, she said as I handed her the pice of paper. Two things your in al my classes and your home room is with mr. Hedgehog, thats not good get ready to stay after, she said. Oh cr-p, I said as we went to homeroom. We knocked on the door and guess who opened, it was a red and black hedgy. It was shadow, haha shadow as a teacher, wait..., oh no. Lili you are late, he said in an angry tone which made me flinch. And who are you, he said. I-I-I'm new hear, I said. Whats your name, he ask. C-c-clowy, I replied. D-m it why does shadow always scare me to dead. You two are late, you girls know your staying after, he said growling at us which sent shivers down my spine.
(Time skip, staying after)
We got out of math when the bell rang for people to go home, but not me lili got forgives because the teacher overheard that she was just helping me, man lili was so upset. Anyway a made my way to mr. Hedgehog's class room. Instead of everyone screaming, jumping or messing around they were all seated doing homework, wow he is really scary, so a made my why to the only sit left and here comes my luck (sarcasm) it was between sonic and scrouge. Sonic then looked at me and smirked so did scrouge. Wait I know that smirk, I got to get out of here. Thats when mr. Hedgehog (aka shadow) left the room for a monument. No don't go. Everyone then broke into different conversations. Thats when scrouge taped me on the shoulder. D-m it. Hey babe my name is scrouge, whats yours. No of your business, I replied coldly. Well if you don't tell me now ill eventually find out, he said. Scrouge don't you know when a girl is not interested, said sonic. Why me. Who brought you into this conversation rat, he reapplied. Sonic then chuckled. Trust me, she rather be with me, he said. Didn't you called me a rat in the parking lot. Oh burned, said scrouge. You wanna fight, growled sonic getting up and so did scrouge. Thats when mr. Hedgehog ca,e in the room. He had a really angry look but before he van say a word the bell rang and everyone ran out the room. I was about to walk out the room when mr. Scary stopped me. He then pushed me against a chair and got close to my face. Next time try not to be late, he said as he as he grabbed my waist and pulled me i to a kiss. Wait WHAT. He was kissing, what is wrong with this guy. Im his student and his the teacher. What the h-ll. he then let me go gathered his stuff and walked away. Thats when a literally ran out the school back to the forest, found a cave, and went to sleep trying proses what was happening. With that I grew tired and went to sleep.