Chapter 2

I woke up in a weird room.....wait wasn't I sleeping in a cave. CLOWYYYYYYY,said a familiar voice as a dragged my but out of bed. As I walked down the unknown hallway a girl that seemed about 8 or 9 walked past me. She was a blond with pink tipped hair. She den grabbed my hand and started dragging. Hi Im Aurora but my friends cal me Rory, she said. We then made it to the dining room, it was huge there was even a chandelier, wow the people that live here must be rich. That when I saw a really familiar face. WHAT THE HECK LILI, I yelled as she suddenly vanish. Hey were did you go, I ask. Ummm.....over here, she said as I turned around and saw her and rory in a corner. How did you get there so fast, I ask. Its called chaos control, she said. Oh ok and......WHY IN THE FREAKING WORLD DID YOU KIDNAPED ME, I yelled. Sorry you left your book at school so when I found you to give it back you were making out with mr. hedgehog so I left then I saw you run out the school so I followed and there I found you sleeping in a cave, I felt sorry so a broth you here, she said. That was a long story before I knew we were sitting in the table eating breakfast. Ok first of all I was NOT making out with the teacher and second sorry that I screamed at you and since when were we eating breakfast, I ask. I dunno, said lili. So is this your imouto, I ask. What, said lili. Your sis is this your little sis, I said. Oh yeah. Cool, I replied. So clowy you should go get ready for school, said lili. Um lili I don't have any clothe, I said. Oh you can borrow mine. I kinda freaked out at that moment. Dont worry theres a bag with new underwear in my dresser. Ok and were is your room, I ask. In the end of the hallway, she said. So I went to the end of the huge hallway and found her room.
( time skip ) ( sorry I'm lazy )
I was at the bus stop with lili and her sis. After 15 long minuts the bus finally arrived. The problem with the bus is that only two people could sit, so I had the go to the back as my normal routine when I go to school and the bus took of. After a few minutes the bus stopped I new we weren't there because lili told me it took one hour to get to school. Thats when the unexpected happened, my new enemy got on the bus, it was sonic the rat. That wen it looked like he spotted me and started to come my way. Plz don't sit next to me, plz don't sit next to me guess what......the son of a b-tch sat next to me. Hey babe, he said wrapping his arm around me. Don't you have any one els to bother, I said. Im not bothering you, he said as the bus took of. I then slapped his hand of me. Would you not, I said. Thats when the bus stopped again. Just great. Thats when my luck kicked in again. It was scrouge. Here comes my luck, I accidentally said out loud and it looked like sonic got the wrong idea (he thought that she likes scrouge) and he pulled me closer so I decided to do a little prank hehehe. As scrouge sat behind us I turned around. Hi scrouge, I said. Hey babe how've you been, he said as I hear sonic growl. I winked at scrouge and sat down. I could feel scrouge smirk. Sonic then glared at me. What, I said. We will talk about it later, he said as the bus toke of. After a horrible hour with sonic and scrouge fighting we finally made it to the school. I got off the bus and met with lili and rory. Bye rory, said lili as rory walked to her school. Lili, said an unfamiliar voice. Oh hi Katherine and snow, said lili. Hey we didn't see you in lunch yesterday, said the dark and light blue fox. Oh this is clowy, clowy these are my best friends Katherine and snow marine, said lili. Oh you must be the new girl all the guys are talking about, said Katherine. RIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG. D-m school bell, said snow. Well common or were gonna be late, i said.
(Time skip) (man I'm really lazy) (lunch)
Come on clowy hurry up were hungry, said Kathy. Ok, ok, I said as I put closed my locker. And we made our way to the lunch room. For some strange reason everyone was just starring and pointing at me, maybe it has to do with what kathy said. When we made it to the lunch room.  Only have one word to describe... CHAOS. It was pure chaos.