Chapter 1

One gloomy morning my 20 year old self was watching boyfriend ASMR alone in my room when suddenly, an orange portal opened in my room. I stared into the gapping portal and saw colors pulling me into it. I walked in and was suddenly teleported to some sort of place, many spidermen were everywhere, why was there more spidermen? Wasn't I the only one?

 My blue ocean orbs twinkled in content. My suit clinged to my hips, breasts and ass perfectly, I was the center of attention as i was the only women in the room except for that ugly fugly looking blondie. I looked around and my blonde curls moved with my head. 

I spotted a hot 6'11 futuristic looking spiderman. His abs could be seen through his suit and he had the biggest GYATT of the century. he walked up to me seductively, "hey" he said my little 4'1 body was tiny compared to the 6'11 hot sexy monster infront of me. I tucked my golden locks behind my ear as I blushed at his hot deep voice. "H-h-h-h-h-h-h–h-h-ey" I responded in my high pitched voice as i put my index fingers together shyly. 

He watched me curiously and clearly attracted to my quirky manner, "your so adorable" he complimented me patting my head with his big hands, his deep voice sending chills down my spine cutely, I felt a tear drop, but not from my eye.. 

He lifted my chin up to look at him "you're one of the hottest spider people ive ever seen" a red shine glows from his red beauties and i look at his hand "Y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y–y-ou have c-c-c-d-d-d–d-d-d-claws?". He looked amused as I stuttered cutely, his teeth showing as he smiled. I saw fangs. I felt yet another tear drop,

"I like your spider suit....how bout i rip it off..." He smirked at me and let out an animalistic growl, i squeezed my legs together biting my lip at him, "hehehehe" i giggled, so kawaii. He noticed my squeezing, eyeing me carefully. "My name is Miguel O'Hara, may I know your name?" I Stuttered, "M-M-M-M-M–M-M–M-M-M-M-M-M–MM-M-M-MY N-N-N-N-N-N–N-N–N-N-N-N-N–NN–NAME IS......y/n" i said mysteriously as i tucked more of my golden locks behind my ear. 

He suddenly picked me up princess style as if i were a feather, I let out a yelp "Im taking you somewhere VERY special, my little kitten." He smirks. I moan a bit biting my lip, "y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y–y-y-y-yes .......master" I whispered. He smirked at me and he began running at an insane speed toward his bedroom. 

"It appears im in heat..." he grunts as he throws me on his bed. "M-master what are you gonna do to m-m-me?" I asked my little voice shaking, he climbed over me pinning me to the bed. I let out a small animalistic noise as he put a knee between my legs. He pinned me down with his claws and bit into my neck with his big fangs.

 "You taste so good" He growled. i moaned his name softly "y-y-y-y-y-y-"Y-y-y-y–y-y-yy-y-y–you feel so g-g-g-g-g-ggoood....m-m-m-m-m-m-m-master miguel" he pulled away ripping the top off my suit my breasts bouncing out "finally" he growled and bit my neck again. "M-M-M-MM–M-M-M–M-M-M-M-M–M-MM-MASTER N-N-N-N–NOT NOW!!" I moaned loudly, almost loud enough that the entire spider society could hear. 

He began ripping his own suit off, exposing his shiny pecs and his willy bouncing out, I gasped in surprise, it was 57 feet long and it was glistening in the light.... God damn..... "like what you see kitten?" He said in his sultry deep voice that I loved so much. "Y-y-y-y-y-y-ye-ye-ye-yes!" He began readying me for the night that awaited me, proceeding to thrust in all 57 feet into me, i started shaking my petite body flying "AHHHHHH YESSS~'" I moaned loudly, all of spider society could hear me. 

"Be a good kitten and take it all" he growled, biting my neck. As the night went on, he pied me multiple times until the sun came up. "That was so good babe" he said laying next to me "i-i-i-i-i-i-i c-c-c-c–c-c-can't feel my body" my golden locks and petie body now covered in his children. 

 I sat up seductively "O-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o-o–oone more round pwetty pwease???" I poked his nose giggling "teeheehee" "Not now, kitten" he brushed my golden locks away from my face "Your master has work." he groweld. He pulled up his hello kitty underpants and walked away. I sat there flabbergasted and distraught as i watched his GYATT bounce away from me.

A few weeks later i started having nausea and vomiting... I ran down the street to the near by store in search for a pregnancy test. I ran inside to the medical section "i need these pweasezzzzzzzzzzzz'' I begged the man let me have the test. At home i cried into my golden locks. Dialing masterness "m-m-m-m-m-master! I-i-i-i-i-i'm pregnant!!" I yelled

sobbing "WHAT!" he growled "T-this cant be" he spoke quietly "GET RID OF IT NOW" he shouted so loud it shook the spider building, making me flinch cutely "I-I-I–II CANT DO THAT" I sobbed "fine....I,ll be the father...but if you cant take care of it dont come crying to me" he hung up leaving me in the dark alone....

TWO MOTHS LATER

I see My master miguel outside my window, holding a spiderman blanket and a buqcue of flowers, blasting mexican music "AMOR, TE AMO....NO PUEDO VIVIR SIN TI" He yells and i smell his alpha musk through the door. "Nn–n-n-n-n–n-n-n-n-n-n-n–n-n-n-no! I c-c-c–cc-c–cc-c–c-c-c-cant!" "NOW." he growls domanately i imeediatlely open the door and bow down "Y–Y-0Y-YY-Y-Y-Y–Y-Y-Y-YES M-M-M–M-M-M-M-M–M-M-M-MASTER!~" "I-I-I-I-I-I–I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I-I–I-I-IM SORRY FOR DEFYING YOUR ORDERS" I bow down to him in submissiveness. "I have something i must confess...i"

END OF CHAPTER 1

(pls dont hate me me and my friends made this as a joke LMAOO)