Get a room

"Oh my god, you're such an oldie! How can you be this exhausted after just trying half of the rides. We didn't even ride mt favorite rides." Jungkook kept blabbering as he and celebrity was walking by the empty street, he was walking a bit faster while being so busy talking or you can say complaining and the exhausted man behind him was following him with tired steps.

It was past 11pm by now. He couldn't even realize how fast time flew by but what he knows for sure is that his mom will beat the shit out of him for staying out until midnight.

He's a dead meat.

The temperature was getting lower, thank God Jungkook brought an extra sweater with him but the man behind him was suffering badly.

"Oh come on, I can't let my boyfriend lose his boyfriend at the first day of dating." Jungkook's ears twitched at the sentence as he paused on his track only to turn back to face the man, eyes being furrowed.

"Who said I'm your boyfriend?" When the question was asked a death glare was shot at Taehyung who couldn't help but dragged his tired body in front of the boy.

"My bad, it should have been husband." No matter how tired this man is his signature annoying smirk never leaves his face and it annoys the hell out of Jungkook even more.

"You're crazy!" Jungkook's eyes were as widened as an egg but still they managed to send the man glares before he pushed the elder with his hand but soon he looks at him in disbelief when the elder made himself fall down on the street.

"What are you doing!!" Jungkook immediately panicked as he looks around to see if anyone was nearby but fortunately no one was anywhere near by them. He didn't even push him that hard but look at him exaggerating an ant into an elephant.

"Get up!! You just bought this sweatshirt today!!"

"You're worried about this piece of cloth instead of me?" Taehyung asks in disbelief, rising his head to look at the boy.

"Of course, it's not as old as yo-" Jungkook couldn't even finish as Taehyung interrupted him.

"Oww! I think I broke my back! You shouldn't have push an old man like that. Now how am I going to perform, how am I going to dance. Everyone will be hating me. Is this the end of my career?" Jungkook was blown away by the man's acting, his bunny brain can't understand how the hell this man always comes up with such thing.

He's more dramatic than him. He was literally giving bombastic side eye.

"You know what, if you have back pain sleeping on a hard mattress helps you the best. And what else can more hard mattress than a road? You can lie here as much as you want and you can sleep as well . Good night." Jungkook flashes Taehyung a fake smile before he turned his heels to walk out, hands holding the stuffed toy of melody. But he was again stopped when Taehyung started his acting once again.

"Oww!! How unlucky I am, wait, maybe I'm the unluckiest person in the world. My boyfriend doesn't care for me, my back is almost broken. Owww, I'm going to die, need emergency kisses from my baby." Jungkook's annoyance has gone out of the world, he wanted kill this man so that he can stop running his annoying mouth all the time.

But also he doesn't want to live the rest of his life behind the bars.

"What is wrong with you!!! Are you planning to gather up people!!" Jungkook frowns at the man and wasted no time to throw the stuffed toy at him who had no problem at catching it. Placing the toy above his heart he started crying again.

"Oh melody, how hard I had to work to give to my boyfriend but now look how he's acting with me. Can you feel how slowly my heart is beating? Don't you also think I'm about to die? Ackk, I can't breathe! I think I'm going to die."