I hate you!

Taehyung, who was frozen on his spot and hand was tightly holding the device with eyes wide open, couldn't really believe what he was witnessing was reality. His brain was literally at the verge of exploding. Even though thousands of people were shouting out of their lungs all of their screams felt like nothing to him, as if it was pin dropped silent.

Only his heartbeats were existing.

The screams start to become even louder when a newcomer comes on the stage, without being noticed by the man who was still in shock. The reason behind their loud screams wasn't because of the newcomer's presence but also because of his face reveal.

The person everyone knows as Taehyung's boyfriend, even though he actually isn't, wasn't wearing any mask or a cap as usual, it was just his bare face. And everyone was surely going crazy about it. Now all of them realized how Taehyung was head over heels for this boy, because he really deserved this!

Not only was he cute and handsome but also he was hella pretty and beautiful, he was just a package of all of these words all together.

"If you want, you can ask me to be your boyfriend again. I might rethink before rejecting you this time." The boy, who was standing at a distance from Taehyung, spoke up as the headset microphone was helping to let everyone hear him very clearly.

The sudden familiar voice grabbed Taehyung's attention, when he turned his head only to spot Jungkook standing in front of him he thought he might be dreaming for real. Because there's no way Jungkook has this much courage to share a stage with him and say such a thing in front of thousands of unknown people.

Taehyung became speechless, he just stood there frozen and stared at the boy who furrowed his eyes at him after not getting any kind of answer.

"Why aren't you saying anything?" When the question was asked Taehyung was still frozen on his spot, the man couldn't even blink for once. At this point Jungkook wanted to throw the camera, that was a camera man holding right beside him, at him or maybe push him out of the stage so that he could snap out of it or kick some sense or realization into his frozen brain.

If Jungkook had a mic in his hand he swears to god he would have thrown that at the man by now. While frowning, he walked towards the human statue and stood right in front of him, shooting the man glares.

"Now I've started to hallucinate him. Am I going crazy? I must be." Said by Taehyung as he shook his head in disbelief and the shorter boy standing in front of him got dumbfounded by his words.

Jungkook is standing right in front of him and this bastard is saying he's nothing but a hallucination?? Is he kidding with him or something? If not then what the hell is this?

"It's right that you're crazy but I'm not a hallucinatio-'' Jungkook couldn't even finish his sentence as the older man interrupted him.

"It's definitely a hallucination since he's arguing with me. Get yourself together, Taehyung. You're on a stage." Mumbling under his breath, even though it was clearly heard by everyone including Jungkook, Taehyung took a step back only to walk towards his hyungs who were at the verge of facepalming because of his stupidity.

Jungkook who got dumbfounded by the man's action couldn't believe he was treated as a damn hallucination? How fucking dare he?! Jungkook wanted to pull out each strand of hair on Taehyung's head but too bad he can't do that or else his fans will make him bald as well.

Jungkook hurriedly collected him together and ran towards the man only to stand in front of the man to block his way, a very visible frown being plastered on his face.

"How dare you act like I don't exist!?" Jungkook huffed, one of his hands which turned into fists punched on the man's stomach. Even though he used all of his strength, the man couldn't feel anything.