EPISODE 2. JERICHO'S WISH

SCENE 1

SCENE 1.

Jericho got out of the portal and found himself in a realm. Everything was glowing and many , many shelves and doors on top of each level, separated by stairs, the chandeliers and the marble floors shining brightly. 

Jericho-Where is this place?...

A man stood in front of him covered with cloak.

Jericho-Who are? Where am I?

Man-How are you here?

Jericho-I don't know! Where is this place...

The man looked at him but Jericho couldn't see his face.

EXIT.

SCENES 2.

                         MAGEDOM

                             SCHOOL

                      PLAYGROUND

MANY YEARS AGO...

Little Darwin was trying to play with the rest of the students, as little Jabir was looking from afar.

Girl-You smell...

Darwin looked at her,  everyone started gathering up and started pointing and laughing at little Darwin, who was laughing with them as he tried to fit in.

Boy-You're laughing at your bones?

Girl-It's got to be the ugliest thing I've ever smelled.

Darwin stopped as he realized he couldn't keep it up anymore and he started to feel gloomy, his bones slowly started to cut through his body and the children started to get scared, Jabir stood up, Darwin started to feel sad and his bones started to turn into sharp pointy things aimed at the children, Darwin started to run, he ended up hurting other children and he didn't know how to stop, Jabir ran and when Darwin was face to face with Jabir, the bones started to slowly go back into Darwin's body .

EXIT.

SCENES 3.

                                    CHRONOS

                                   IN THE SKY.

N was sitting on Nini, Atlas was sitting next to him and they were taking a stroll in the sky.

Atlas-I need to get back to her.

N-We all have someone to get back to, you need to trust Juni.

Atlas-You know what makes it worse? Red offered to help me and I was arrogant to reject him. I came here voluntarily.

N kept quiet.

Atlas-Who does that? How arrogant was I, to think I could ...

N-Atlas you're being to hard on your self, I fought with everything I had and I still ended up here.